All-Star All Levels (all Locations)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why does the last competition in Ohio take place after all of the others? Also, do you think that it gives those teams competing in Ohio an "edge" because videos from the other competitions/teams are already out? Just wondering what everyone thought.

Why does the last competition in Ohio take place after all of the others? Also, do you think that it gives those teams competing in Ohio an "edge" because videos from the other competitions/teams are already out? Just wondering what everyone thought.
Where are these videos?

i wouldn't say "over-scored" we were .1 higher then normal in standing tumbling but compared to the teams we went against i guess we were just the strongest that day .. other comps we were compared to teams like the stingrays .. and laredo ..<-who are super strong tumblers ;) but our stunt score pry. and tosses were .5 under our "normal" scores so that was strange ! but oh well that god for new judges and the virtual round .. good luck to all !!!

i agree the judging was horrible one of our lower level teams the judges missed the pop cradle so they got no credit for it we asked for a review but who knows how that goes it just made no sense and in that division the arena was kinda like what when the winner was announced somethings just gotta give

Yea , we didn't get credit for sr 4 switch tocs, there was a comment to add them in when we did them :( we got the lowest score in difficulty for a level four on stunts and pyramids , and we recently added full ups and a half ball up switch toc. Yet at our first comp the first week on Jan. When we did none of these skills we had a higher difficulty score...

Yea , we didn't get credit for sr 4 switch tocs, there was a comment to add them in when we did them :( we got the lowest score in difficulty for a level four on stunts and pyramids , and we recently added full ups and a half ball up switch toc. Yet at our first comp the first week on Jan. When we did none of these skills we had a higher difficulty score...
Was the first comp varsity score sheets? Its just so inconsistent with different companies seems like what one score sheet considers difficult another not so much I'm all for a universal score sheet

Was the first comp varsity score sheets? Its just so inconsistent with different companies seems like what one score sheet considers difficult another not so much I'm all for a universal score sheet

According to all-levels.com they use the varsity score sheet. :::shrug::: i'm also for a universal score sheet.

According to all-levels.com they use the varsity score sheet. :::shrug::: i'm also for a universal score sheet.

they did use the varsity score sheet which i like that score sheet i really think it was just errors in judging like i said how do you miss a pop cradle on a level one team which in some cases may be a deciding factor in placements to me its just crazy

they did use the varsity score sheet which i like that score sheet i really think it was just errors in judging like i said how do you miss a pop cradle on a level one team which in some cases may be a deciding factor in placements to me its just crazy

yup. totally agree.

You could hear a pin drop in the arena when one division was announced. I Was completely baffled. The way I see it Is parents pay lots of money, & give up alot of time to be there. This is the kids & coaches life, get it right!!! Figure the scoresheet out and make sure the best team wins. That was simply not the case in MA!!! But like I said it ran very smoothly & at the most was 5 minutes behind. Not to bad!

Wow it's very interesting and unfortunate to find out that we are not the only ones who had problems with scoring.....I agree with you completely, get it right!!

I normally would never write a post like this however I totally agree with the judging. The level 1 judging in philly was horrible. My team went against a team we have been beating all year. Literally at least 7 or 8 times. We took 3rd, they most INCREDIBLE level 1 team i have ever seen took 2nd and they took 1st with a mediocre routine. Its such a shame my kids will not be looked at for the top 3 when they have been winning 1st place and grand champs all year. What a mess!

Back