All-Star All Levels (all Locations)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah but no scores are posted. Just the placements .. I was kinda hoping to see how our teams compared score wise. I know they don't do the Virtual Championships by score anyways I was J/W lol

How DO they do the virtual championships, if not by score? Do you know?

philly-
small mini 1:
1.PA spirit explosion FLAMES

small youth level 1:
1.PA spirit explosion FEVER
2.not sure
3.NJ spirit explosion HOT TAMALES

small junior level 3:
1.PA spirit explosion FIRE
2.tri-state cheer EXPLOSION

small senior level 4:
1.tri-state cheer ENCORE
2.PA spirit explosion FURY

large junior coed 3:
1.NJ spirit explosion HOT SHOTS

large youth level 1:
1.NJ spirit explosion HOTTIES

small junior coed 5:
1.NJ spirit explosion 5STAR

open/college 6:
PA spirit explosion FIERCE

i'm not 100% sure, but i believe that the videos from the teams winning performance are judged again by multiple different panels and the overall winner is the grand champion
please correct me if i'm wrong

They take the videos of the top 2 teams in each division watch them and re-judge them. Then they re-rank all the winners. They don't just pick a top winner. So let's just say you get 1st in worcester you can end up 3rd overall in your division. The thoughts in my head are not coming out how I want them too, so I hope this makes since haha

if243m.jpg

me and my brother in our sweatshirts

I think they are waiting until the final location is done which is in Ohio in a few weeks

The Cincy judging panel(s) will rescore the top 2 from each location.

ok, i was confused by the statement "they don't do the virtual placement by score anyways" thinking, how else could they pick? but the OP meant by the original score...and that it was rescored...blonde moment.

anyway...where did you find (or do you have firsthand knowledge) that the cincy panel rescores? do they announce actual scores or just do a ranking?

I can't find anything but vague info on the website and the FAQ is mostly about the rules of the comp and fees, etc. and the "more info" for the virtual championship just brings you to the videos from 2010...and there are no rankings/scores (at least not what i can see on my ipad) there.

ok, i was confused by the statement "they don't do the virtual placement by score anyways" thinking, how else could they pick? but the OP meant by the original score...and that it was rescored...blonde moment.

anyway...where did you find (or do you have firsthand knowledge) that the cincy panel rescores? do they announce actual scores or just do a ranking?

I can't find anything but vague info on the website and the FAQ is mostly about the rules of the comp and fees, etc. and the "more info" for the virtual championship just brings you to the videos from 2010...and there are no rankings/scores (at least not what i can see on my ipad) there.

I attended the LA event. The All Levels Director, Dennis Worley, was there and I asked him. He said the Cincy panel would choose the winners. I didn't ask if scores from the virtual judging would be announced, but I'd be surprised if they are.

I attended the LA event. The All Levels Director, Dennis Worley, was there and I asked him. He said the Cincy panel would choose the winners. I didn't ask if scores from the virtual judging would be announced, but I'd be surprised if they are.

awesome! Thanks!

Back