All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Again we were nothing but polite and nice to every team out there and unless you were there and saw then please don't comment. Our gym has been nothing but nice to everyone. As for that poor girl. It's extremely unfortunate however they were given 3 hours to fix a routine that prior to the injury they dropped a stunt and busted out of tumbling so thats not fair I think unless you saw something 1st hand you all need to understand that people exaggerate tremendously.

Got home late last night from Baltimore..first time at All star Challenge it was a great comp...I know we all like to focus on the higher levels but I would like to boast about my cp team PA spirit explosion FIRE small junior level 3...They won their division overall best choreography and best pyramid and super division champs...they had the highest tech score of the entire day saturday...these girls work so hard...and I just wanted to give them a shout out here,,, I love my FIRE girls...

Got home late last night from Baltimore..first time at All star Challenge it was a great comp...I know we all like to focus on the higher levels but I would like to boast about my cp team PA spirit explosion FIRE small junior level 3...They won their division overall best choreography and best pyramid and super division champs...they had the highest tech score of the entire day saturday...these girls work so hard...and I just wanted to give them a shout out here,,, I love my FIRE girls...

Oh yeah they also had the second highest score (SS had highest by a point)of the whole weekend at canam nationals...couldn't be prouder!!!!

I don't know why 3 hours is an issue. CT spirit was supposed to go at 830 pm on sat and had a girl break her tibia and fibia and got to perform 2 times on sat. At 137 and then at their normal time of 730. Not a SINGLE person from my team complained or said that it was unfair. Because it doesn't matter.

Wc suns also had an injury in warm ups and were allowed to go 30 min later. The girl filling in did EVERYTHING in the routine except for jumps. She threw standing to double and specialty to double and did every stunt pyramid and basket. And this was all after competing less than an hour earlier. So whether a team gets 30 minutes or 13 hours it really doesn't matter. And I can't believe you are complaining about it. #growup #someonesbitter

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

the two injuries sustained this weekend were unfortunately very serious so for someone to down play them as such and be more concerned about a back pack, says a lot about their character imo. like the announcer said "if you can look your parents, teammates, and coaches in the eye and know you gave 100% don't ever let anyone tell you you're not a winner" (i think that's about right). shout out to jersey allstars jr 2. so good! and as for the sr 4 drama, you win some, you lose some. let's allow the winners to enjoy their victory. great job hail!

Speaking of Suns. I give a ton OF PROPS to the girl who filled in. They nailed it in such a short amount of time. The girls got heart.

Wc suns also had an injury in warm ups and were allowed to go 30 min later. The girl filling in did EVERYTHING in the routine except for jumps. She threw standing to double and specialty to double and did every stunt pyramid and basket. And this was all after competing less than an hour earlier. So whether a team gets 30 minutes or 13 hours it really doesn't matter. And I can't believe you are complaining about it. #growup #someonesbitter

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ummmm, so who won?????? What is all the arguing. This site is for the Cheerleaders, not the coaches and parents arguing. Lets keep it about that!
This is what I know:
New Jersey Spirit Explosion Fab5 won 1st in Large Senior Limited Coed, won for best pyramid in Coed, won for best costume, and won Superior Division Champs.
F5 won 1st place, won for best pyramid in Large Senior 5 and won for Superior Division Champs.
They were fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any one else know who won in other divisions?

Back