All-Star Anyone Else Hear About A Cheerleader Faking Cancer/death For Instagram Followers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@PrincexxJessica, It'll make more sense if you ask one of the veterans about Deedlegate (or other instances of catfishing/trolling).
Don't do this. It's been explained a million times and in tons of different threads. Use the search bar (which, if you had used it before, you'd know our feelings on cheerlebrities).
And you're a little too old to be obsessing over cheerlebrities. Leave it to the 12 year olds, you're older than or the same age as most of them anyway.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Honestly, had you not put your IG at the end of your post I don't think this would have taken on the life of did.

Seems like you are trying too hard to make posts and be known. Give it time and blend in a bit. You'll be amazed at how that will get you worked into the forums.

Reaching dadlebrity status 1 follower at a time

Once I saw someone fake that they had cancer and their sister died or something so they could guilt someone into letting them win a giveaway on Twitter..

This thread took a wierd turn. When I first read the comments about faking cancer , my mind went to another famous thread and thought her mom might have mAde it up. This is minor compared to what chaos that would be!

Don't do this. It's been explained a million times and in tons of different threads. Use the search bar (which, if you had used it before, you'd know our feelings on cheerlebrities).
And you're a little too old to be obsessing over cheerlebrities. Leave it to the 12 year olds, you're older than or the same age as most of them anyway.

A little bit harsh

I'm just curious how her fan page has more followers than her own Instagram?
Because she follows a bunch of people on it versus her real page.

When you don't follow people back you don't get as many followers!

Eta: unless you're a cheerleb then it doesn't matter if you follow back you still have 300k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I know. They aren't people I actually know, I just monitor my kid's Instagram. ;)

Eta, I'm not really judging, it's just a weird phenomenon, IMO. Like the here's Susie Superstar eating @burgerking wearing her fave @athleticbrand shorts and @amazebows custom #ifly #dubclub bow! #cheerleader #flyer #lunch #cantthinkofanyotherhashtagsbutyougettheidea

Back