All-Star Bad Name?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why don't you just go all out?
Senior Lust, Senior Sloth, Junior Gluttony, Youth Wrath, Mini Envy and International Open Pride.

...Actually Youth Wrath is a pretty kick@ss name, I'm gonna copyright that.

There are already teams named Wrath and Envy. Sloth and Gluttony, on the other hand...

There are already teams named Wrath and Envy. Sloth and Gluttony, on the other hand...

Sloth and gluttony don't belong in cheer. lol. Please Tell me you are kidding!

If not, Sloth's routine must be really slow and gluttony's routine must incorporate a voice over stating they will eat their competition with some food as props. Lol

I'm dying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sloth and gluttony don't belong in cheer. lol. Please Tell me you are kidding!

If not, Sloth's routine must be really slow and gluttony's routine must incorporate a voice over stating they will eat their competition with some food as props. Lol

I'm dying!

We can have International Open Sloth to go with our Wine Rays, Cheese Athletics and Old Lady Bullets.

There was a team from a gym in the midwest (not sure which one) which had a team called "Double D's". No I am not kidding. Even had it on the back of their uniforms. Only theory that my friends and I could think of was that the name meant "divas and dudes" because we had heard of that team before but never saw them in person. Maybe they competed under a different name.

Top Notch Cheer. The same gym that brought us the one-legged uniform bottoms.

There was a team from a gym in the midwest (not sure which one) which had a team called "Double D's". No I am not kidding. Even had it on the back of their uniforms. Only theory that my friends and I could think of was that the name meant "divas and dudes" because we had heard of that team before but never saw them in person. Maybe they competed under a different name.

Yes this is Top Notch. I believe it is supposed to stand for Dukes and Dutchesses since it's a coed team and then it got shortened to double ds since that is such a long name. They will be large senior coed 4 this year.

Does anyone have a picture of top notch's uniform?

Also, for some reason I'm actually shocked no one has used lust has a team name. Lol

Please find a way lmao I need to see this.
Lets try this. let me know if it doesnt work.
21d1saq.png
Sorry they are huge and kind of blurry i dont know what happened to that
9igqo5.png

Last edited:
Wow that's not appropriate lol
Said team is actually really good. When I would see them at comps they were frequently taking level 3 grand and even got a summit bid. However, the name definitely doesn't do them justice, or the uniforms..

Back