All-Star Batb Fees

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That still does not explain it. Non worlds teams are only using the judges, venue, staffing, housing etc one day, while Worlds teams are using them two days. There is most definitely a greater price difference in one day events as compared to two day events at all the competitions my kids have participated in. For example, at BOE , all star teams who compete two days pay $150, while prep teams who compete only one day pay $80. Why should the lower levels who are not eligible for bids be footing the cost for it?

Because prep teams are prep teams and you're not going to get $150 out of them. The price point for that type of cheer is much lower. If an EP can charge $150 to an all star team, of course they're going to. They're not going to get away with it for a prep team.

I know many people who drive over an hour one way for younger athletes/lower levels to be at a specific gym because their goal is to one day make a World's team. Success attracts success.

<<< example A. Worlds would be nice, but for now, I am just thrilled that CP is getting an amazing education in this sport in a safe and competitive environment. The drive is worth every minute , every gallon of gas etc, just knowing that she finally is at a gym where they take the sport as serious as she has.

--
The other thing I was thinking is the Worlds teams bring in more spectators. Only family and close friends will go to see a level 1 teams, but many fans (including high school and rec kids) will travel and pay to see Worlds teams compete.

Back