All-Star Best/worst Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not at all a fan of stickers, nor heavy colorful makeup. Just nice natural makeup, a little heavier than everyday use and possibly a little glitter. No need to get all clownish for a cheer comp.
Heres what some of this cheer make up reminds me of...
too-much-makeup+%25281%2529.jpg

I love glitter. I don't like it when it's on the lips or a cat eye, but with me, it's sparkly and shows on the floor better. I hate hate hate hate red lips. Ugh, my lips stay red for a week after wearing it.
i hate the red lips it irrtate me soooo much, plus it gets alll over your uniform blah :p

Spirit of Texas is the only gym I've seen that does blush like they do. I don't love it, but I do like how it's kinda their signature thing. I'm also a sucker for lavender/purple eyeshadow :) it looks pretty on just about anyone!

Not at all a fan of stickers, nor heavy colorful makeup. Just nice natural makeup, a little heavier than everyday use and possibly a little glitter. No need to get all clownish for a cheer comp.
Heres what some of this cheer make up reminds me of...
too-much-makeup+%25281%2529.jpg

YASSSSS this is extactly what I was talking about smh

My gym does silver shimmer eye shadow and then dab sparkles over that but not with the glue ....I'll try to get a picture!

OK. I gotta say it. WHAT on earth is a "natural smoky eye in the teams colors"? I know what a smoky eye is. I know what "team's colors" means. And I know what natural is. What I don't understand is those things together in a sentence. Natural means little to no make-up at all. No way no how is a properly done smoky eye EVER the same thing as "little to no make-up". :D

Yeah I think many may mean neutral instead of natural if they are talking about adding any kind of color. I know when I say a neutral eye I mean a light color most likely a brown color that just gives the appearance of a more natural look but with some makeup on. Sort of a Stingray look, not sure if they even wear eyemake at all but a nice neutral look would come off as subtle but still gorgeous. Now a darker smokey eye with a green or a blue added in can be pretty if done correctly (Georgia).

I think my issue with cheer makeup in general is that many many people do not even know how to put on makeup properly so there are many times it just looks like a mess. That is why I like the idea of stickers and would love to see if they came in a netural color or just a matte shade instead of glitter.

anyone have a picture of the time Cali small senior did the "GaGa" makeup? as strange as it was, I was in love.

Back