All-Star Bid Audit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 22, 2010
I would be interested to see if anyone has done any kind of tracking of bids awarded by each EP as compared to how those teams ranked overall in their division. A sort of spreadsheet that would list each EP that awards bids and the overall ranking and score for each of those teams. That information could then be used to track the competitiveness of each EPs entries. For example, if company ABC awarded 10 bids and not a single one of those teams advanced out of prelims or scored over a certain score, maybe their number of bids should be reduced for the following year. I know some teams may just have a bad day and that could skew the data, but I think the results would be interesting. Maybe something like this is already in place but I really think it would force the EPs to up the standards for awarding bids to what is supposed to be the elite of the elite.

if I had all the time in the world I would do this! I love doing things like this! There is a google doc that has rankings from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so It would be easy to list what EP they got their bid from and then how far they made it or their overall ranking.

I was working on a spreadsheet like this, but the problem is that there's some teams that I don't know where they got a bid from, like C4 Longhorns are listed on here as having an AL bid, not listed at all on USASF's website, but they only competed on Saturday meaning they had some type of PP/FP bid..

Back