All-Star Camp Woodward 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pro Athletics Leominster & Holbrook are attending this year!!!! Very excited!!!! Pro Athletics is excited to learn from all of their amazing instructors and meet other athletes from all over the country!!! P.R.O. Let's Go PRO!!!

Can someone who's been to Camp Woodward give me an idea of prices for the extra stuff like horseback riding or other activities that aren't included in camp costs? Also, for souvenirs from the camp store like shirts, etc? I'm trying to get an idea of how much money to put on my daughter's account.

I think I putt $100 - it covered horse back riding, zip lining and misc snacks. I also packed her favorite drink/snacks in a plastic bin. If your daughter is a tumble pheen make sure they participate in the opening tumble (I believe there is 1 in the afternoon and in the evening). I required my CP to take 1 open tumbling class as I was paying for her to go to camp to tumble (LOL). Its lots of fun and they make lots of friends. Cherish your time and memories there.

@Woodward Cheer Camp is someone that works for the company, so I'm sure they'll be able to answer these questions. They seem to check the board every once and a while, so now they'll get a notification that I tagged them, and they'll hopefully help you!
All of our prices are online at www.campwoodward.com but horseback riding is $25.00, paintball is $10 and go-karts are $5. Tshirts, sports bras, workout gear, sweatshirts etc. run between $20-$60, but the day you arrive at camp or the day you leave, you can visit the camp store with her if you'd like, and if she runs out of money in the middle of the week, you can always call in with your credit card to add more to her camp bank account. Anything she doesn't use, you take out at the end of the week.

does anyone know if its too late to sign up to go? i heard something about april 1st? i REAALLY want to go and before i thought i couldnt but now my summer is all open so im working on my parentsss. also does anyone know about going alone? like i wouldnt no anyone.... would i have a horrible time? haha

does anyone know if its too late to sign up to go? i heard something about april 1st? i REAALLY want to go and before i thought i couldnt but now my summer is all open so im working on my parentsss. also does anyone know about going alone? like i wouldnt no anyone.... would i have a horrible time? haha
you can still sign up, and i dont think it would be horrible going alone as long as you talk to the people in your cabin and classes

It's not too late to sign up! We don't necessarily have a deadline, we just push April 1st because camp fills up fast and it's first come first served so the sooner the better! A number of our campers come on their own and even if you come with other people, you are still separated for your classes based on age and skill level so you'll be with others on their own and will make tons of friends!

Last year was my first year going and I went basically by myself. I knew a girl from the boards was going to be there and be in my cabin! But we hadn't met before but as soon as I walked into my cabin we all started talking and became friends fast! So don't worry about going alone I had a blast.

My husband didn't think my daughter was ready for a sleep away camp. We are in Florida, so next summer I plan to send her. She just turned 8 last week. I am going to try to get her into a local sleep away camp (within an hour of our home) this summer so her dad can feel more comfortable about next summer. FL to PA is a long ways away.

My husband didn't think my daughter was ready for a sleep away camp. We are in Florida, so next summer I plan to send her. She just turned 8 last week. I am going to try to get her into a local sleep away camp (within an hour of our home) this summer so her dad can feel more comfortable about next summer. FL to PA is a long ways away.

There is a camp in orlando at nick hotel my cp saw in a cheer mag and lobbyed to go the visit grandpa. It looked fun but jersey to fl is to far lol

We also offer camp parent jobs such as drivers to take our camp vehicles into town if we need supplies, cabin moms, nurses and canteen parents. As a camp parent, you can work and stay at camp the same week as your child. Not only do you get to be with them throughout the week, but you also get a large amount of money off their tuition, plus all of your room and board is taken care of as well! It's almost like a mini vacation for the parents with our pool, hot tub, horseback riding, volleyball courts, etc.

umm... I was just wondering I am in the chicogo area and is it worth my time and $. I just found out bought this camp and I was just curious.

umm... I was just wondering I am in the chicogo area and is it worth my time and $. I just found out bought this camp and I was just curious.
It is DEFINITELY worth it. DEFINITELY. As I've said before in this thread... It was, and still is one of the best experiences I've had. There's nothing better than spending an entire week (or more) with people that share the same passion as you. plus, spending an entire week doing what you love 24/7 with amazing coaches!

The only thing I suggest is that if you are going to go then I would go for two weeks or more because it's hard to fit everything you want to do into one week as woodward is SO popular, and every session is jam packed so you won't get as much of the one on one that helps the most.

BUT DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY worth it.

Back