All-Star Cea Chicago

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh god no! World Cup needs to focus on the success of it's 3 current locations which is a hard enough task as it is ;)[/QUOT
And I thank you! How about not even a few weeks later but within hours of not LEAVING on your own but actually being TERMINATED with due cause. How is it possible to be the head of a mega gym brand expansion that didn't currently exist in your state within hours of being released from your old position without one plotting this well before hand the whole time?

It seems to me like the sunshine and flowers disposition on surface that some are completely blinded by is not the real behavior that happens behind closed doors. Sounds just like someone else we know. WOW!

I have no knowledge of what actually happened, so I can see both sides of this . Many years ago , I was coaching a gymnastics gym , directing their allstar cheer program. In Dec, I was approached by investors that wanted to assist me in opening my own gym. I kept it private long enough to decide if it was the right choice for myself. The first person I told was the owner of the gym in feb, presumming that she would be ok with me finishing out the season. She was not an released me on the spot. I urged the girls to finish the season and they did , 3 months later I opened my doors and had a successful tryout with the least amount of drama possible. I guess what I am saying/asking is is it possible that the new CEA Illinois Director was released due to her announcing her intentions?

I dont feel like opening a gym mid season is a good idea.

Are you just gonna throw shade at every gym or ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no no I'm not shading anyone lol. Why would I shade a program that I'm a part of? Why does the truth automatically have to be shade? It's not necessary for WC to be in every single state without giving the 2 still very new PA locations the opportunity to reach their full potential.

maybe this is CEA's solution to the traveling-is-now-a-problem issue that was brought up last season after NCA (and its judging results). open up gyms in different parts of the country, so you don't have to travel too far, and still be able to represent the gym in all parts of the country. hehe.

what ever happened to that "we won't be traveling for the '15-'16 season, because it affects school" thing? is that still a thing, or will they be at NCA? ;)

No no no I'm not shading anyone lol. Why would I shade a program that I'm a part of? Why does the truth automatically have to be shade? It's not necessary for WC to be in every single state without giving the 2 still very new PA locations the opportunity to reach their full potential.
I think she meant throwing shade at CEA.

I believe Kernersville. CSP has a daughter on the team so in assuming the main location.
Oh well why are they going to NCA then??? I'm so confused.

I assumed it was a different location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back