All-Star Cea Coed Elite Worlds Music - Live It, Learn It, Love It! Enjoy!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@StarshipTrooper

interesting thought from someone. where other competitions have to worry about their customers coming back, Worlds does not have that problem. They can be as strict as they want about rules, not warn anybody, and everyone will come back.

As stated before: love the music. When was their last comp? Myrtle beach? If there was a more recent one does anybody know where a video is?

The routine gets better every time I see it performed. Can we get Beethoven or Mozart in a cheer mix? Maybe Wagner would be more apporpriate?

How about the 5th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgXUFnfKIY
Well personally I'd love a little Debussy

BUT I'm sure the critics of the Celine Dion songs would probably find that a bit sappy, so maybe the masses might find a little Tchaikovsky more suiting...

You successfully distracted me from doing ANYTHING for a good 7:38 because I was busy swaying to that piece..God I love good classical music.
Me too, which usually both shocks and amuses people at the same time bc I LOVE hard rock/alternative the most...but I was literally brought up exposed to every genre of music.

hmm..well those extra 2 seconds of laughter can easily be taken care of..w/o even having to get rid of the laugh..you could speed up the music in a couple of areas and match the timing w/a couple of extra double counts (that's what I call them). If Court's concerned I can take it to my dad's ASAP and he can fix it no problem (probably wouldn't even involve a trip to the station bc he has pro editing software, etc. at his house).

@Starship trooper...If you see her today you can mention that to her if it's a concern. If I see her (and she's not busy) I'll tell her or maybe I'll text her (but I don't know how much of a concern it is for you guys at the moment...)

Back