All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont know how champions league really works schedule wise in the past but why are they splitting large coed and senior level 5 so far apart from each other, or are some of the level 5 teams in the morning restricted?

I'm confused. 1) since when does Cali have a J5 and 2) I thought levels 1-4 were competing at a different venue.

We have a J5? lol News to me too. Let me look at the schedule.

1-4 are competing at the Sports Arena, as far as I know, which is different than the Galen Center.

We have a J5? lol News to me too. Let me look at the schedule.

1-4 are competing at the Sports Arena, as far as I know, which is different than the Galen Center.

That schedule says la sports arena and then it's one big chronological list of teams ending with the League. It doesn't show if/when the schedule changes to a different venue.

Looking at this schedule, it appears that they have everyone (Levels 1-4, J5's AND CL Worlds teams) at the LA Sports Arena. The Main Event and "movie set" is supposed to be at the Galen Center at USC. That's where we all bought tickets for. I'm so confused.:confused:

I'd be happy if we were in one place. I don't want to miss my favorite LBOD!!! And if I don't get to see WCSS live, someone will die.
LOL!!

Edited: it does look like we are all at the Sports Arena. There's just one continuous list of times, no breakout of different locations.
Odd. Maybe things will change and 1-4 will separate out from the 5s. Idk.

Last edited:
I'm confused. 1) since when does Cali have a J5 and 2) I thought levels 1-4 were competing at a different venue.

Yes, interesting. It say "Miss Mafia." I had heard Jr Mafia was coming back next season but hadn't heard anything about an all girl J5. How exciting, if true!

Yes, interesting. It say "Miss Mafia." I had heard Jr Mafia was coming back next season but hadn't heard anything about an all girl J5. How exciting, if true![/QUOTE
This is a VERY small world...a friend/coach moved from VA to your gym a couple of years ago. Saw her at NCA and she said her daughter's team was now going to compete J5...maybe this is the same team. She said she would see us in CA at CL ....

Yes, I heard j4 Will be competing j5 for the rest of the season.

And the schedule is confusing. It looks like everyone is going to be at the same location.

Those of you who went last year, how strict were they on bringing phones into the competition during the taping portion? Did they have metal detectors? I had heard something about them taking everyone's phone but I would like to have mine for safety reasons

Those of you who went last year, how strict were they on bringing phones into the competition during the taping portion? Did they have metal detectors? I had heard something about them taking everyone's phone but I would like to have mine for safety reasons

Yes you had to go through metal detectors and they searched bags.

I did not bring my phone in with me, but I know others who did. If it is in your purse turned off, you probably won't have an issue. I'm not so sure I would try to use it inside the arena though and I don't even recommend bringing it.

Back