All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While happy for Senior Elite; I'll admit I'm surprised they'd overscore BSB. That being said---I don't understand how Cali Black Ops went over BSB either unless it's a matter of size in which a small senior will likely never outscore a larger team.
Did you see the performance live? Cali Black Ops was amazing and although BSB was too, I felt Cali won on performance factor.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I had a feeling one of these days someone's foot would get caught in the hoop...... hopefully this will be the one and only time that happens.
I don't think that is where the deduction happened. It was after the hoops.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

There's going to be hate in the lrg senior the division regardless who wins. Id love to get to see each teams score sheets and compare so i could at least understand it from the judges point of view, but oh well.

See everyone in Orlando. May the best team with the BEST execution/technique that hits that day win!

Hmmmm...... what else do they have in their routine that involves a stunt and running tumbling together?
I took that as a stunt issue that was during running tumbling, so one of the stunts in the back. They do have the thing during running tumbling where the two guys swing around though, too.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

But I'm very curious where all of this hate for Senior Elite is coming from on social media. I don't understand what they've done to anyone. I see hateful replies on CU's Twitter about them winning & I see a lot of current athletes favoriting them.

Welcome to the cheer world!

Did you see the performance live? Cali Black Ops was amazing and although BSB was too, I felt Cali won on performance factor.

I wish they published a copy of the score sheet...... judging from this year's and last year's results, I'm guessing they weigh the "creativity" section heavier than most EPs would.

...... because come on, we all know when BA Senior Black hits, their execution is unmatched. I know CA Black Ops routine is really flashy, so I can see why they out scored Brandon. I'm not saying the winning teams relied on just creativity, they hit and have good execution of skills, but clearly the Champions League places a pretty high emphasis on uniqueness.

You know I'm gonna sound negative but what does this whole comp even mean in the scheme of things. It's basically just another competition that I'm not even sure how it's run or scored. And another money maker for someone. Teams are complaining about the amount of money these poor families have to spend. I get that it's a great experience with all the bonding and having the prom and all but honestly events like this are killing families financially.

i wanna say that large senior is always going to have the stigma of being catty, but i feel bad that if SE wins anything people from all teams immediately attack them. i mean give them a break this is their first win essentially of the season and people feel the need to attack them all over social media for it. im not surprised that people from CA would join in on it, since all the crap from NCA.......

I had a feeling one of these days someone's foot would get caught in the hoop...... hopefully this will be the one and only time that happens.
Are you sure this is where the running tumbling deduction was?

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

I was at first...... but now that @luv2cheer92 mentioned the rotating stunt thingie during their running tumbling section I could be wrong.
Hmmmm I missed that comment by would make more sense since I don't consider the tumbling through the hoop as part of the running tumbling.

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

Back