All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where are you coming from? If you're on the island a round trip ticket to penn is $22 (well I leave from Babylon so it depends where you're leaving from) and the walk from penn to javits center is about 15-20 mins. I really hope I can make it next year!!
I only have Been on the railroad twice in my life so I am not sure about this adventure.Although I am sure I could figure out my way just like at cheer comps.I will see how the week goes and see if my girls will really want to go be cuz it will be an all day and night thing so not sure if the older one has plans.I wish our gym went to this then I would not have a choice.laugh out loud.Hope you get there next year to.

wish i could go being so close.....................but have to work all weekend! Tis the season for parties!!

Thanks all for the responses :)

I'll have to crunch things out, I'd likely be going alone which means driving alone which freaks me out lol

But, company when I get to the competition would be great!

FYI there is a Groupon for Icon parking for 24 hours for $38. It may save some $ over hotel pricing! Many locations. May have to move after day 1, but worth it even for the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
140276aaffaf3995f5e2b34c42d46e7d.png

Last edited:
Well, I got surprised with a likely NCA trip today so it looks like I'll be holding off on going this weekend. I will watch the stream though!

Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the saturday night competition? I've never been to a cheer competition before, and ive never been to the javits center lol

Does anyone know the seating arrangement for the saturday night competition? I've never been to a cheer competition before, and ive never been to the javits center lol
I don't think they've ever had a cheer comp at the Javits Center. It's a typical big open convention center so they can configure it any way they choose to.

Back