All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a tentative block schedule, but I don't have it on me right now. This is what I remember. The times might be off by a littl,. It looks like the lower level comp is going to be pretty small

sat

9-10 Sm AG and SmCoed play- ins
10-11 Medium and Large play-ins
11 announcement of winners
11-1:30 level 1 and 5
12-2 level 2 and 3
1-3 level 4 and 4.2

Cheer Alliance (Sat night)
5:30 Playin teams, Jr5 and international
7:15-9:30 Alliance Teams

Sun
9-11 level 1 and 2 and 5
11 awards
11:30-2:30 everyone else, hiphop and rec

edited for clarification
When do the IOC TEAMS GO ?
Wildcats , SWOOSH & FIERCE .. will the IOC teams compete against the sr teams ? Also there will be Jr 5 teams as well .. not on the video ? Confused

Wildcats , SWOOSH & FIERCE .. will the IOC teams compete against the sr teams ? Also there will be Jr 5 teams as well .. not on the video ? Confused
Ok sorry i just saw where you put that in your original message ;) happy day .. sorry I can't read apparently !

Ok sorry i just saw where you put that in your original message ;) happy day .. sorry I can't read apparently !

lol- I am as confused as you are :)From what I have read, International teams play in on sat morning to gain the right to compete Sat night at Cheer Alliance

. I have no idea what is happening with J5. According to the ads, they are definitely competing on Sat night , but, is this just a one day comp for them? or will they compete again on Day 2 under the Cheer and Dance name? If they do that, what is their title going to be? Maybe one of the J5 parents or coaches can clear that up.

I am still trying to get a concrete answer if the lower level athletes competing in Cheer and Dance Comp during the day have to pay for a tix to Cheer Alliance on Sat night. I know that athletes who tried to play in have access, but I haven't got an answer about the lower levels.

Little late but thanks everyone! We decided to make the trip. We're staying at a hotel in Weehawken right outside of Manhattan and plan to take the ferry over and walk to the Javits center. This is my first foray into planning NYC travel so hopefully it's as easy as it looks on Google maps!

Little late but thanks everyone! We decided to make the trip. We're staying at a hotel in Weehawken right outside of Manhattan and plan to take the ferry over and walk to the Javits center. This is my first foray into planning NYC travel so hopefully it's as easy as it looks on Google maps!
That is probably the best call!!

I'm so upset. I've lived on Long Island my entire life and have been dying to have a big competition in the city. Now that it's happening I have SO many things going on that weekend and won't be able to make it I hope this competition is successful and it stays in the city for at least one more year.

I'm so upset. I've lived on Long Island my entire life and have been dying to have a big competition in the city. Now that it's happening I have SO many things going on that weekend and won't be able to make it I hope this competition is successful and it stays in the city for at least one more year.
I would love to take my girls to this to watch these gyms like top gun and cheer athletics but I don't know if I could get in next week.I heard they did it last year but it was small and just all world cup so maybe it will be every year that would be good but wish I could go this year.How much are train tickets?and can you walk to the convention place from train?If it's in my budget I might just go.

I'm spectating at this comp! Traveling with an ECE M5 family! I can't wait to finally see my absolute favorite team ever perform in person, World Cup Shooting Stars, and to also play the Hamilton lottery for 3 days and maybe get to see the show again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to take my girls to this to watch these gyms like top gun and cheer athletics but I don't know if I could get in next week.I heard they did it last year but it was small and just all world cup so maybe it will be every year that would be good but wish I could go this year.How much are train tickets?and can you walk to the convention place from train?If it's in my budget I might just go.

Where are you coming from? If you're on the island a round trip ticket to penn is $22 (well I leave from Babylon so it depends where you're leaving from) and the walk from penn to javits center is about 15-20 mins. I really hope I can make it next year!!

Anyone stay here before? If so, how will you get to the competition from this location? I'm clueless about traveling around NY, thank you.
Hudson Hotel near New York| Hyatt Regency Jersey City
You have 2 options. You can take the path train which is inside your hotel. This would require you to change trains and would leave you at Penn Station.
Or you can take the ferry from the Hudson River waterfront right to W 39th St which is right where the competition is.

Edit there is no weekend ferry from Paulus Hook (pier closest to you). You could take it to World Trade Center and take a taxi from there.

You can also do the exact same thing if you take the path train (get off at world Trade Center and take a taxi)

You have 2 options. You can take the path train which is inside your hotel. This would require you to change trains and would leave you at Penn Station.
Or you can take the ferry from the Hudson River waterfront right to W 39th St which is right where the competition is.

Edit there is no weekend ferry from Paulus Hook (pier closest to you). You could take it to World Trade Center and take a taxi from there.

You can also do the exact same thing if you take the path train (get off at world Trade Center and take a taxi)

or maybe light rail to Hoboken and ferry over?

Thank you.

lol- I am as confused as you are :)From what I have read, International teams play in on sat morning to gain the right to compete Sat night at Cheer Alliance

. I have no idea what is happening with J5. According to the ads, they are definitely competing on Sat night , but, is this just a one day comp for them? or will they compete again on Day 2 under the Cheer and Dance name? If they do that, what is their title going to be? Maybe one of the J5 parents or coaches can clear that up.

I am still trying to get a concrete answer if the lower level athletes competing in Cheer and Dance Comp during the day have to pay for a tix to Cheer Alliance on Sat night. I know that athletes who tried to play in have access, but I haven't got an answer about the lower levels.

The J5's only compete Sat night.

Back