All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I should really be asleep since it's 3 am, but I can't stop. You could use a metal them maybe, golden cats, silver cats, steel cats, copper cats, cobalt cats, iron cats, platinum cats.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
We already have those teams in Austin....like Platinumcats...and Onyx, diamond, coral, shimmer, sparkle....and if we add teams they may probably stay on the lines of that...like steel, titanium etc....

I love the designer names though!

What about real house cat breeds/names? Like persian or ragdoll (itty bitty) Tomcats (coed?) tabby...sphynx etc...

We already have those teams in Austin....like Platinumcats...and Onyx, diamond, coral, shimmer, sparkle....and if we add teams they may probably stay on the lines of that...like steel, titanium etc....

What about real house cat breeds/names? Like persian or ragdoll (itty bitty) Tomcats (coed?) tabby...sphynx etc...
Love the real house cat breeds. Tomcats, cute! Also love the royal theme cats as well.

I was thinking domestic breeds too, but some get a little weird ahah. Himalayans, peter bald, dwarf cats...

@12stepCheermom had a great idea. Charlotte is known as the "Queen City" so how about:
QueenCats
KingCats
RoyalCats
PrincessCats (for a mini or youth team)

She had a bunch more I can't remember....

Colors are already used by the prep teams (BlueKatz, BlackKatz)
I have one good idea a year. I'm pretty much tapped out now. My apologies to all other cheer programs seeking names, music and uniform advice. :)

Back