All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can we please get a full list of teams at the NC location including levels and team names :) thanks

Sorry, busy weekend. (from memory, please excuse any errors)

AristoCats - Youth 1
CrownCats - Senior 4.2
DynastyCats - Junior 4
ImperialCats - Senior 3
MajestiCats - Junior 2
NobleCats - Senior 1
RegalCats - Lg Senior 4
TiaraCats - Youth 2
* - Senior Restricted 5
* - Medium Coed 5
* - ?

* We will also very likely have a restricted 5, a medium coed 5, and possibly an additional senior 5. We are also getting quite a few calls about additional tryouts, so there may be other changes or additions in the next couple of weeks.

now that i wrote that i know onyxcats is small senior.... so maybe a medium senior all girl?? that would be awesome.

I noticed all of the level 5 teams including R5 have their own individual uniforms except for Jags. Why do they wear the program uniform? Will they get an individual uniform the next time they are due for new ones?

I noticed all of the level 5 teams including R5 have their own individual uniforms except for Jags. Why do they wear the program uniform? Will they get an individual uniform the next time they are due for new ones?
I think I remember reading that all the junior teams wear the same uniform, so I guess that includes Jags!

I believe all of the senior 5 and up teams have their own uniform. I don't know which teams are getting new uniforms this year. (That has been decided, I just don't know the answer.)

Back