All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did using Illustrator in 1994.
Had you taken any graphic design classes before doing so? It's crazy perfectly textbook that logo is: it's identifiable in black and white, it's timeless, easy to read on a postage stamp, it's memorable, etc.

Before you decided Cheer Athletics as your gym's name, did you have other name options? what were they? Thank you for answering @BlueCat
I don't really remember the other options. I had "Cheer Athletics" in mind pretty much from the time I was considering starting a program.

Why that of all names? (I think it's perfect, just wondering.)
I wanted to emphasize the athletic, physical side of the sport, but still make it very plain what the business was about. Cheer + Athletics seemed like an elegant, simple way to express that. I wanted to avoid tying the name to a specific geographic area, because that could limit future growth opportunities. (At the time, I didn't think multiple gyms was very likely, but it was possible.)

I wanted to emphasize the athletic, physical side of the sport, but still make it very plain what the business was about. Cheer + Athletics seemed like an elegant, simple way to express that. I wanted to avoid tying the name to a specific geographic area, because that could limit future growth opportunities. (At the time, I didn't think multiple gyms was very likely, but it was possible.)
When did you first start to notice that CA was becoming well-known?

Back