All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For uniforms used over many seasons (like the iconic cheetahs and Panthers unis) did you order new ones every year and the team got to keep their uniform or were they like recycled like a lot of high schools do with their uniforms?

For uniforms used over many seasons (like the iconic cheetahs and Panthers unis) did you order new ones every year and the team got to keep their uniform or were they like recycled like a lot of high schools do with their uniforms?
Generally, every team purchases 1 uniform every season. They own that uniform. If they are on the same team again (and the team doesn't change uniforms) then they don't necessarily need to repurchase the uniform. Some Worlds division uniforms (beyond the one the athletes purchase) are treated as the property of CA and returned every season and reused.

Generally, every team purchases 1 uniform every season. They own that uniform. If they are on the same team again (and the team doesn't change uniforms) then they don't necessarily need to repurchase the uniform. Some Worlds division uniforms (beyond the one the athletes purchase) are treated as the property of CA and returned every season and reused.
Do you let Worlds seniors keep their uniform? Or do they have the option to purchase it so they can keep it?

Since we are on the topic of uniforms what about the 2013 Panther and cheetah uniforms. I know those were gifted by rebel, but did any of the girls have an option to keep them. Or do those uniforms just forever sit in storage so to speak. (Outside of sassycats? Using them at the summit)

Do you let Worlds seniors keep their uniform? Or do they have the option to purchase it so they can keep it?
We typically do not give away the Worlds specific ones. Letting the athletes on some teams keep uniforms they didn't pay for would be fair to athletes on other teams who didn't have that option.

Remember, each athlete typically has one uniform that they have paid for and they can keep.

Since we are on the topic of uniforms what about the 2013 Panther and cheetah uniforms. I know those were gifted by rebel, but did any of the girls have an option to keep them. Or do those uniforms just forever sit in storage so to speak. (Outside of sassycats? Using them at the summit)
We generally do not sell or give away those uniforms. When possible, we try to treat the various teams as fairly as possible. Letting one team keep a set of special uniforms when others don't get that opportunity because of their team's popularity/exposure doesn't seem fair.

Last edited:
Okay, is it crazy to ask BlueCat for a list of all the teams and that are currently happening?
*i suffered from brain damage from a car accident so I'm not sure if the cheer season is even active right now... I just really wanna know what teams there will be now that there are so many gyms

This app will be the death of me... I got on at 2:30am to read some cheerleading stuff and it is now 6:46am! I haven't slept and I can't stop reading

Okay, is it crazy to ask BlueCat for a list of all the teams and that are currently happening?
*i suffered from brain damage from a car accident so I'm not sure if the cheer season is even active right now... I just really wanna know what teams there will be now that there are so many gyms
I know they have 63 but I don't know the names of all of them

No.

I'll go ahead and answer to your next question:

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 9.05.17 AM.png

Latest posts

Back