All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@BlueCat what is your return policy on shipping orders, i ordered a NCA 2016 wildcat shirt in adult medium but i ended up with an adult small. Is there any way i can exchange it for a medium.

The theme and gym name have been picked for a couple of weeks now, but I like some of the suggestions. We will likely announce the theme at the meet & greet.

350.png

For people in the IO divisions who are coming from out of state, do you guys help them w/ living arrangements?

How about the mythology theme - Greek or Roman Gods and Goddesses' names. I don't know of any gyms that use that. Our small gym (4 teams total) uses Mardi Gras theme.. "Krewe of ______" as our team names.
Hi Amped Elite!!! We see you pretty often! Love the team name creativity and you guys always have the best unis!

For people in the IO divisions who are coming from out of state, do you guys help them w/ living arrangements?

There are occasionally people who find living arrangements to move close to one of our gyms to cheer, but that is not typically arranged through us.

Back