All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This might have been asked and answered a while ago, but what company made the black sublimated and white sublimated uniforms for Panthers and Cheetahs. I don't remember ever seeing a mark for a company.
I was thinking I read an article about rebel and that they made those unis....

This might have been asked and answered a while ago, but what company made the black sublimated and white sublimated uniforms for Panthers and Cheetahs. I don't remember ever seeing a mark for a company.
We have had multiple white and/or black uniforms by multiple companies. I think the ones you are talking about that were all sublimation were originally Varsty uniforms. The combo sublimation/bling uniforms that debuted at Worlds from 2-3 years ago were Rebel.

We have nicknames for 3 of our 5 current buildings.

Corporate HQ - "Clawfice"
CA Austin - "Clawstin"
CA Charlotte (Royal theme) - "Clawstle"

Plano and Frisco don't have nicknames at the moment. "Clawno" and "Clawsco" don't really have a good ring to them.

Friscatz ? (I tried.)

CA Austin - "Clawstin"

Plano and Frisco don't have nicknames at the moment. "Clawno" and "Clawsco" don't really have a good ring to them.
Clawckeyes cause ya know... Buckeyes??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA Austin - "Clawstin"

Hehe, sounds like "CostCo." CA SuperSavers, CA Coupon Queens, CA Mega Carts, CA Samplers... Ya know, just in case you guys need any ideas. :)

You will have to be known as THE Cheer Athletics to be in Columbus. (Like THE Ohio State University) Team names such As Scarlet Katz, Gray Katz, and Brutus Katz are acceptable. No referring to anything that has to do with the team "up North". Buckeye living requires these rules. Oh.. And when someone yells out "O-H", I hope all your teams will know enough to return the call with an "I-O"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back