All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You've got to want it, To win it and we want it bad. You've got to cheat us, to beat us and that's pretty sad. Get it, get it, got it, got it.........Sr Elite......whooop whooop

This chant is a tradition that was started way back in the day that Kelly Smith was a little allstar. If you watch the video how cheer extreme was made you can see those girls doing it.

You've got to want it, To win it and we want it bad. You've got to cheat us, to beat us and that's pretty sad. Get it, get it, got it, got it.........Sr Elite......whooop whooop

This chant is a tradition that was started way back in the day that Kelly Smith was a little allstar. If you watch the video how cheer extreme was made you can see those girls doing it.

watching it at the moment, love it so much.

Okay I am so screwed if my CPs see this because then they will start asking to move to NC. I just got them to stop asking to move to NJ to be Twinkles.

Right? Every time my CP gets ahold of her IPad, she watches that Twinkle documentary. I discovered this when one day while sitting on our couch she looked at me and was like "if I get my full before I age out of youth can we move to New Jersey? :confused:

If she sees Youth Elite, I'm in big trouble. Level 5 AND it's close to grandma. :help:

Right? Every time my CP gets ahold of her IPad, she watches that Twinkle documentary. I discovered this when one day while sitting on our couch she looked at me and was like "if I get my full before I age out of youth can we move to New Jersey? :confused:

If she sees Youth Elite, I'm in big trouble. Level 5 AND it's close to grandma. :help:

Come on!! We'd love to have her.

Back