All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please, I know some of you hate the whole "Teal Army" thing. But, I'm still in showcase afterglow! There are kids who just made SE whom I have loved like my own. It was pure joy to see them in that uniform, on that stage, hitting a very challenging routine. There are team moms whose teams are new to CEA and when their teams hit, I saw the pride in their eyes. It was all so amazing! I wish I could have taken you all with me, and introduced you personally to the real "Teal Army". Then you'd be after glowing too.

Let's just keep it positive for tonight, please . I just want to hold on to this feeling for a little longer. Let's just he happy we have some cheerin' to talk about...finally!

I mean, I'm not going to say SE is gonna win worlds..

I will say that they didn't just throw down the gauntlet. They chucked it blade-first and caid 'Catch.'
This comment is everything to me right now haha it's so true. I can just see them flipping their ponytails and getting all sassy 'catch' haha

I just want to congratulate all of my CEA friends on their WONDERFUL performances at their showcase today. You all looked incredible, and I cannot wait to see you all this season and watch you kill those routines and rock those uniforms in person. :) WTG and congrats to staff and athletes on successful day :)

Back