All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought it was kinda weird they kept calling Cheersport a "showcase" instead of a comptetition

Dont know but they may have had a cheersport showcase before cheersport?? like i said i sont know.. i could be tottaly wrong. (alot of teams do NCA showcase or worlds showcase. so why not cheersport showcase??)

I honestly love this show so much! it makes my friday so good! I just love to get insight in choreo since i am not a cheerleader so i do not know anything about what goes on behind the scenes so this i love!

Wow - so now Michaeleddie is going to be on the team? That is a big coincidence that three of the biggest stars from the old Smoed show have now all moved across the country to be at another gym w/ a show. Who's next, Madi? Kiara?

I had to share this ridiculous story of how I woke up this morning... so my husband decided to try to be nice and get interested in cheerleading (he goes through these phases :rolleyes: which is appreciated) So he decided to watch Cheer Full Out and I should say that he is the biggest University of Kentucky basketball fan. He woke me up this morning demanding to know if I knew that Gymtyme was in Louisville? I'm like ya wtf are you talking about... Apparently he got through 4 episodes before he realized they were in Louisville and was horrified that I could support anything Louisville! My reactions in order: 1. Why the heck are you waking me on a Saturday at 7:30 in the morning to yell at me about Louisvile 2. How could you get through 4 different episodes of that show without realizing they were in Louisville!?!! I then threw a pillow at him and went back to bed.

Wow - so now Michaeleddie is going to be on the team? That is a big coincidence that three of the biggest stars from the old Smoed show have now all moved across the country to be at another gym w/ a show. Who's next, Madi? Kiara?

I highly doubt Maddie would leave CA---not only is she a bit younger, she actually attends school. Though I realize she's the same age as Gabi (or, about the same), Maddie seems to have a genuine passion for the CA brand.

Kiara is at Baylor University on scholarship for their Acro/Tumbling team. I highly doubt she'd move. Fun fact, she's with Molly Gibbons.

I highly doubt Maddie would leave CA---not only is she a bit younger, she actually attends school. Though I realize she's the same age as Gabi (or, about the same), Maddie seems to have a genuine passion for the CA brand.

Kiara is at Baylor University on scholarship for their Acro/Tumbling team. I highly doubt she'd move. Fun fact, she's with Molly Gibbons.
Baylor is stacked with world champions... Theres a shooting star, panther, orangie (just among first years that I know of) and a ton of amazing ex-gymnasts and other athletes!

Back