All-Star Cheer Fusion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i saw the news on fb, how horrible! im so glad that the kids are fine. hope those parents will recover well.
this is really devastating, like the girl in the video said: its our second home.
as a gymowner that was how i felt when seeing the pictures: all those kids home is distroyed

What a horrible experience this must have been. I hope the strength and courage it takes to survive this, and the hope and faith that come from seeing others act so heroically serve you well in this hard time.

This is terrible, so sorry this happened. Prayers from England for your whole programme, especially those two parents:( All the best for the recovery process<3

Prayers from Cheer Intensity in NY!!!! Please let us know what we can do to help! What do you need?

Prayer from Cali ... I can't imagine as a gym owner/coach/parent how awful and terrifying this was for you all ... I hope the parents recover quickly and your gym is repaired ...

Update on our parents in ICU - our cheer mom Michelle has two broken ankles, a possible fractured sternum and fluid in her lungs. She was attempting to run out of the building when she was thrown into the breezeway. They rescured her from the rubble after the storm passed.

Heath - our hero cheer dad was attempting to get all of the kids in to the dance room. He was crushed by a steel beam, cinder block wall and garage door. He is awaiting surgery. His injuries are: broken back (in 2 places), two broken legs, broken arm, concussion, nerve damage to both hands.

We had several kids injured but not severely. I myself was treated for a gash to my leg but refused transport. My 3 year old son was with us in the building. One of the cheer dads grabbed him and ran into the dance room and covered my son with his body so he would be safe. I am forever grateful to him!

Please continue to keep our injured parents, athletes & entire Cheer Fusion family in your prayers. We are overwhelmed by the support in such a short period of time. The All-Star world is amazing!!!!!

Also - the only thing left standing in our building is the Cheer Fusion sign above the tumble track. It stood strong and so will we....

Im so sorry !!! the cheer fusion sign thats up is really such a good sign I feel that y'all are an amazzing organization for fighting through this and now y'all can say theres nothing to stop us!!! Prayers and Thoughts from New Jersey Spirit Explosion!!

Prayers from Germany!!! I am so glad no one got killed! Stay strong guys! And let us know how we can help you!

Wow, I can't even imagine what it must have been like...Prayers from Wisconsin<3

0709tornado-supermax.png

This is the damage :( Prayers from Maryland Twisters

Back