All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I normally have my hair really big at practice and competitions but my team has issues doing their own. I'm trying to type up like a tutorial on how to poof and tease the pony tail but I feel like I'll forget stuff. Any help?

here's my hair from a comp two weeks ago! i poof my bangs and put it up in a ponytail first, then i curl and tease! :D
tumblr_inline_mya9ssvYwj1r6dybd.jpg
man oh man, you've got skills sweetheart.
And jw howd you get the sweatshirt off without ruining it..?

man oh man, you've got skills sweetheart.
And jw howd you get the sweatshirt off without ruining it..?
first of all thank you :D and very carefully! it's an oversized sweater so luckily it was big enough to not touch my hair when taking it off :rolleyes:

Look no further...my kids have bob with pouf on lock...

28vsggk.jpg
Mamarazzi your daughters BOB was my daughters inspiration...She bit the bullet and cut off like 6 inches of hair into a bob. She wore it with a poof this weekend Came out AWESOME! I am going to message you a picture...she doesn't like me to put pics up. I don't know why? She is really quite pretty and not just saying that because she is my daughter. LOL

Mamarazzi your daughters BOB was my daughters inspiration...She bit the bullet and cut off like 6 inches of hair into a bob. She wore it with a poof this weekend Came out AWESOME! I am going to message you a picture...she doesn't like me to put pics up. I don't know why? She is really quite pretty and not just saying that because she is my daughter. LOL

So glad she likes it!! It really does make Como weekends SO much easier!!

The fierceness continues ;) Sashay away...

Back