All-Star Cheer Memes: Worlds Edition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i always want to bring Kingsleys gif in to this but . . . not appropriate
tumblr_lq9iy4LYiE1qc8nga.gif

Bringing the mood down? I haven't been able to stop crying from laughing in the last two to three pages. Please don't change the mood, I come to this thread to laugh and I'm never disappointed!

I'm also ridiculously proud of myself that I "get" all the inside jokes! Yay me! It's like I've learned the secret handshake!

Bringing the mood down? I haven't been able to stop crying from laughing in the last two to three pages. Please don't change the mood, I come to this thread to laugh and I'm never disappointed!

I'm also ridiculously proud of myself that I "get" all the inside jokes! Yay me! It's like I've learned the secret handshake!
ahahaa so its 3 pages back.. lets leave it there ;)

bahahaha.....I tend to think that if you identify with us on the boards you are one of us and that should concern you...:)

bahahaha.....I tend to think that if you identify with us on the boards you are one of us and that should concern you...:)
OMG perfect meme, I just can't make one! The scene from brave heart with the crazy Irish dude..."he wasn't right...in the head."

That's me!

I know I am new to the board and given the responses I have seen will probably get shot down for this....

Disclaimer: clearly don't know the back story to emme cheer situation

Aren't people taking this a bit far? I know it's just the internet but you guys ganging up, from an outsiders point of veiw, seems just a bit harsh.

Let the girl post a meme and leave it

Normally wouldn't say something but just something of a group of fierceboarders against one young girl kinda irks me

I know I am new to the board and given the responses I have seen will probably get shot down for this....

Disclaimer: clearly don't know the back story to emme cheer situation

Aren't people taking this a bit far? I know it's just the internet but you guys ganging up, from an outsiders point of veiw, seems just a bit harsh.

Let the girl post a meme and leave it

Normally wouldn't say something but just something of a group of fierceboarders against one young girl kinda irks me
4c6fa8f1-5859-393a.jpg

i may or may not have started crying from laughter here..

go to bed early and go to work all morning and this is what i come home to #goodday

Latest posts

Back