All-Star Cheer Memes: Worlds Edition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i may or may not have started crying from laughter here..

go to bed early and go to work all morning and this is what i come home to #goodday
4c6fa8f1-5a08-8ef8.jpg

I know I am new to the board and given the responses I have seen will probably get shot down for this....

Disclaimer: clearly don't know the back story to emme cheer situation

Aren't people taking this a bit far? I know it's just the internet but you guys ganging up, from an outsiders point of veiw, seems just a bit harsh.

Let the girl post a meme and leave it

Normally wouldn't say something but just something of a group of fierceboarders against one young girl kinda irks me

We (collectively) generally take things too far if we are given the ammunition. Usually, we'll ignore it at first glance, maybe even second. However, when someone (anyone really) keeps failing to understand what it is that goes on here, fails to see how they've erred and fails to correct it, or states that the outside world (ie twitter ect) is correct that we're all meanies and they are leaving and never coming back, only to post again 5 minutes later...people get a little stir crazy and have some fun. Also, it's summer so there's nothing else to do.

Disclaimer: We, as in the collective membership of the board. I would never do anything mean ;)

We (collectively) generally take things too far if we are given the ammunition. Usually, we'll ignore it at first glance, maybe even second. However, when someone (anyone really) keeps failing to understand what it is that goes on here, fails to see how they've erred and fails to correct it, or states that the outside world (ie twitter ect) is correct that we're all meanies and they are leaving and never coming back, only to post again 5 minutes later...people get a little stir crazy and have some fun. Also, it's summer so there's nothing else to do.

Disclaimer: We, as in the collective membership of the board. I would never do anything mean ;)
um..perfection!!!

I know I am new to the board and given the responses I have seen will probably get shot down for this....

Aren't people taking this a bit far? I know it's just the internet but you guys ganging up, from an outsiders point of veiw, seems just a bit harsh.

Normally wouldn't say something but just something of a group of fierceboarders against one young girl kinda irks me
Welcome to the Fierceboard charmer. Since you have put some logical thought into this post and used proper grammar, I think you will see that people will give you the same courtesy in their responses, even if they disagree with you. Your disclaimer is spot on:D. I suggest you use the search bar and search the above named user's posts and it should give you a pretty clear indication as to why sometimes our patience runs low.

Welcome to the Fierceboard charmer. Since you have put some logical thought into this post and used proper grammar, I think you will see that people will give you the same courtesy in their responses, even if they disagree with you. Your disclaimer is spot on:D. I suggest you use the search bar and search the above named user's posts and it should give you a pretty clear indication as to why sometimes our patience runs low.
WORD! On another note, I love how DJ is just slaying this entire thread right now.

thats all i read

Latest posts

Back