All-Star Cheer Memes: Worlds Edition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not being mean to anyone.. but you guys are really bringing the mood down of this thread..

1. Emmecheer .. I mean this as like a big sister giving my best advice.. cancel your account.. start fresh and dont tell anyone who you are because at this point no matter what you post you will not be taken seriously.. it only takes one time on these boards and then your a goner.

2. everyone else .. the more you provoke her the more she will say things that just dont make sense

3. I AM SWITZERLAND

now back to the meme's please

I am not being mean to anyone.. but you guys are really bringing the mood down of this thread..

1. Emmecheer .. I mean this as like a big sister giving my best advice.. cancel your account.. start fresh and dont tell anyone who you are because at this point no matter what you post you will not be taken seriously.. it only takes one time on these boards and then your a goner.

2. everyone else .. the more you provoke her the more she will say things that just dont make sense

3. I AM SWITZERLAND

now back to the meme's please

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, so please don't speak down to me.

As a 5 Star General in the TEAL Army, don't ever disrespect me again Soldier.
ummmmm, I sense your sarcasm.. but now that you have used the term "disrespect" I feel obliged to explain my post because thats not how it was supposed to be taken.

#1. I suggested to emmecheer in a nutshell.. start from scratch with a new account since from now on every time she posts in a thread someone is bound to say something to her that will just get her going.

#2. When I used the word provoke.. I meant.. when people reply to her posts that dont make sense.. it just keeps it going and fuels her fire.

and all of these confusions between her and other posters were bringing down the funny mood of the thread. When I used the term "switzerland" its more of a us history joke meaning that I am staying nuetral is this war. That being the "meme" war.

So no disrespect intended. That word scares me

As a 5 Star General in the TEAL Army, don't ever disrespect me again Soldier.
ummmmm, I sense your sarcasm.. but now that you have used the term "disrespect" I feel obliged to explain my post because thats not how it was supposed to be taken.

#1. I suggested to emmecheer in a nutshell.. start from scratch with a new account since from now on every time she posts in a thread someone is bound to say something to her that will just get her going.

#2. When I used the word provoke.. I meant.. when people reply to her posts that dont make sense.. it just keeps it going and fuels her fire.

and all of these confusions between her and other posters were bringing down the funny mood of the thread. When I used the term "switzerland" its more of a us history joke meaning that I am staying nuetral is this war. That being the "meme" war.

So no disrespect intended. That word scares me

I feel like its the right time to post a gun gif. Just saying...lol
your wish is my command.
a1ii45.jpg

Back