All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh. Yes, we want all star cheer to be in a press release with Toddlers and tiaras...not! I get enough grief from people who think all star cheerleading is a waste of time (let's call them the vast "people from real life"). I would just not mention we participated in cheer anymore if being up there with Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms is a point of proud.

LOL I can't help but giggle at the title with "No Time For Tears" .. really? Makes it sound like if one girl started crying that their mom would be all up in their face. I think any well-rounded all star gym has "time for tears" because let's face it, sometimes cheerleaders need to cry it out.

To be honest, I would probably do it, if I was A. Good enough to do it, and B. my mom actually acted like a cheer mom. But only if you got payed. Because if what someone said before is true about how much they get payed, I could have college payed off in 2 seasons. haha

I can't tell if you are just kidding or serious but let's go with the you're serious answer.

So you'd only do it if you got paid because you could have your college $$$$ paid off in 2 seasons. But at what price? Your dignity and self respect? Is there any amount of $$$ worth losing those things?

I can't tell if you are just kidding or serious but let's go with the you're serious answer.

So you'd only do it if you got paid because you could have your college $$$$ paid off in 2 seasons. But at what price? Your dignity and self respect? Is there any amount of $$$ worth losing those things?
I'm not sure so sure i'd lose my dignity and respect though... Just going on the show doesn't mean that my mom would act like those moms on the shows. In fact, I know she wouldn't. She'd be on her best behavior the entire time. As would I be. But then again I don't think the show would stay.

Beth Docker said:
And now the Illinois cheer drama comes full circle and explodes out of the boards/our bubble and into real life... :eek:

Seriously. They HAD to find the worst possible representation of all star cheer. Media is sooo good at kicking over rocks to find their specimens.

I'm not sure so sure i'd lose my dignity and respect though... Just going on the show doesn't mean that my mom would act like those moms on the shows. In fact, I know she wouldn't. She'd be on her best behavior the entire time. As would I be. But then again I don't think the show would stay.

Then they probably wouldn't cast you anyway. you're boring ;)

You would be like Camille Grammer and fired because you aren't interesting (drama filled) enough to pay. If I knew 100% that a show like this would be about positive aspects of cheer then I would be all for it, the problem is that isn't what people want to see on TV today.

Back