All-Star Cheerhab

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not a fan of parents in the actual gym area watching but I loved seeing them cheer on their daughters to get them to find the strength to keep going.

Question though, what do those bear crawl things work? Just arms and legs?

Not a fan of parents in the actual gym area watching but I loved seeing them cheer on their daughters to get them to find the strength to keep going.

Question though, what do those bear crawl things work? Just arms and legs?
They work your entire body. I love the sound of groans when I tell the kids to line up

speaking of teams in need of some cheerhab...

what the heck was going on? lol

Oh, they got some Cheerhab that very night if I remember correctly. They came back on day two with a good (not perfect) routine. After day 1 they were in something like 26th place. Following day 2 they placed 3rd I believe. It was something like that but anyway they had an amazing comeback. We were in the audience on Day 1 and were so shocked. Our mouths agape we just sat there silent. When we finally spoke we all agreed that we were so glad we weren't SMOED right then because they were in big trouble.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh, they got some Cheerhab that very night if I remember correctly. They came back on day two with a good (not perfect) routine. After day 1 they were in something like 26th place. Following day 2 they placed 3rd I believe. It was something like that but anyway they had an amazing comeback. We were in the audience on Day 1 and were so shocked. Our mouths agape we just sat there silent. When we finally spoke we all agreed that we were so glad we weren't SMOED right then because they were in big trouble.

I heard this was doing palm springs? Must be part of that Palm Springs curse because they weren't even doing the hard stuff and falling down

I heard this was doing palm springs? Must be part of that Palm Springs curse because they weren't even doing the hard stuff and falling down
No, this was in Las Vegas about 3 1/2 years ago. That year they had a Las Vegas curse. It was the year they took either silver or bronze at Worlds.

This is the final event for Cheerhab Season 1 and we want you to be apart of it!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

National Guard Armory
4540 Melrose Ave., Iowa City, IA

Start Time: 3:00 p.m.

All funds raised will help sponsor the teams for the 2014/2015 season!

$8 tickets online
$10 tickets at the door the day of the event

Okay, native english speakers, this is completely off topic but it's been bugging me for a while now:
Will you PLEASE stop making mistakes like these? All over the internet native speakers are writing "apart" instead of "a part" (which gives the thing a whole other meaning by the way!)! It's driving me nuts and I've come to the point of having to google whether mayby I'm wrong. Please, please? ^^
This as well as the their/there/they're situations are confusing me more and more. ;)

Thank you from someone who is trying to improve their english. :D

/rant

Last edited:
Okay, native english speakers, this is completely off topic but it's been bugging me for a while now:
Will you PLEASE stop making mistakes like these? All over the internet native speakers are writing "apart" instead of "a part" (which gives the thing a whole other meaning by the way!)! It's driving me nuts and I've come to the point of having to google whether mayby I'm wrong. Please, please? ^^
This as well as the their/there/they're situations are confusing me more and more. ;)

/rant

Don't worry, it drives me crazy too when people do this! (and you are using it correctly :) )

No, this was in Las Vegas about 3 1/2 years ago. That year they had a Las Vegas curse. It was the year they took either silver or bronze at Worlds.

They got 2nd (silver) at worlds with 2 falls and 2 major bobbles in their elite stunt section, I believe , and one solid stunt hitting ; or maybe 3 fell but I remember watching and was like NO!!!! But they still got 2nd!

/rant
I've noticed it a lot lately too. Drives me crazy!

They got 2nd (silver) at worlds with 2 falls and 2 major bobbles in their elite stunt section, I believe , and one solid stunt hitting ; or maybe 3 fell but I remember watching and was like NO!!!! But they still got 2nd!

i cant find videos of them at worlds 2011 anywhere and it bugs me cause i wanted to see why they got silver. to top it off, someone posted a screenshot of a video just the other day. so i know a video exits (such a tease), i just cant find it on youtube.

Back