All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lakerfantlc I'm late to the party, but I can't believe someone would do that! There are some lowlifes in this world, it makes me sad that some of them are in the cheer world. I know you're a strong woman, but sending you hugs anyway cos more love can't hurt ;)

lakerfantlc I'm late to the party, but I can't believe someone would do that! There are some lowlifes in this world, it makes me sad that some of them are in the cheer world. I know you're a strong woman, but sending you hugs anyway cos more love can't hurt ;)
oh my goodness..you my dear are pure gold...and a shining reason why in spite of shallow mindless idiots..this sport and the people on these boards are just so wonderful and supportive...<3 u!!!

Wait.....someone created a twitter to make fun of lakerfantlc? Unbelievable. Well, my dear, even though I don't actually know you, I adore you. You can be one of my adoptive cheer moms :)

Honestly... what is there to even make fun of her for? She's awesome!! I'm telling you, it's all just jealousy!

as I live and breathe..yay..Ive been adopted...and by total coolness too...thank you...you guys make me all blinky!!! <3

don't know about the total coolness part, but I love my cheer moms...we take care of each other.

cheesy smilies don't lie! does this one make you think it's me too?
060.gif
Haha, not quite as much as the other one but this one probably would have got me thinking it was you after everyone said the first page says it all. Where do you get these great smilies?

lakerfantlc let them talk they are probably just jealous they don't have a cheer mom like you. I know that I would have loved to have a cheer mom like the lovely moms on here (and the dads too, I have to give a shout out of ACEDAD the king of all cheer dads) when I was involved in cheer. It is amazing to see so much support for the athletes from their true #1 fans.

lakerfantlc let them talk they are probably just jealous they don't have a cheer mom like you. I know that I would have loved to have a cheer mom like the lovely moms on here (and the dads too, I have to give a shout out of ACEDAD the king of all cheer dads) when I was involved in cheer. It is amazing to see so much support for the athletes from their true #1 fans.
awe..thank you honey...we moms are far from effect and at times our opinions differ greatly...but Lord knows we love our babies and love this sport...:)

good for you to not let her indifference kill your passion...she is probably passionate about something else and just doesn’t get our rabid love of this sport....:)
Thankfully my dad gets it. He'll sit and watch videos, knows the names of skills...Mom can't quite shake the poms and megaphone version, despite my 15 years of this.

I love your support for your daughter and her team. It may be silly, but I have learned a ton about supporting my kids...well my future kids, whenever I have them, from the moms and dads here.

Thankfully my dad gets it. He'll sit and watch videos, knows the names of skills...Mom can't quite shake the poms and megaphone version, despite my 15 years of this.

I love your support for your daughter and her team. It may be silly, but I have learned a ton about supporting my kids...well my future kids, whenever I have them, from the moms and dads here.
I wish everyone would do exactly what you have done when raising their kids...if you notice something missing in your childhood..instead of pouting and blaming....make sure its not missing in YOUR kids childhoods...how great would childhood be if we all did that...something I always try to remember....what would I have loved if I were their age...:)

Back