All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe the gym will accept payment in NZ $.:)

Fortunately most everyone on SMOED lives in the continental US where the exchange rate just happens to be $1 to $1, with no cost to exchange.:):)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

For exchange I was, clearly, talking about people who go from one country to another. I'm not an idiot...I know that people IN the US pay with USD and that there isn't an exchange. But thanks for clearing it up:rolleyes:... Lol

Last edited:
For exchange I was, clearly, talking about people who go from one country to another. I'm not an idiot...I know that people IN the US pay with USD and that there isn't an exchange. But thanks for clearing it up:rolleyes:... Lol

Just a touch of cheer groupie humor. Pay no attention to me. I knew what you meant.:)

Eddie tweeted this a few hours ago, "California All Stars-Ventura will be adding/ offering a SECOND worlds team. Coached by Eddie Rios and Orby Orta! "
I can't even think what division Cali doesn't have a competitive worlds team in, cause I can't imagine Ventura would want to compete against another Cali team..? All I can think off the top of my head is Large Senior.. :eek::eek::eek:

ETA :

Thinking about it I really really really really hope it is Large Senior, with Smoed's coaching and the level of talent and performance Cali always develops omggggggggg :shimmy:

i can not help but wonder how awkward it must be for the athletes constantly talked about by the whole Cheer World whenever they are trying to find a new gym to cheer at. This has to be difficult having everyone stare at you and talk about you 24/7

Cali in Large Senior, that would be interesting

As much as everybody wants a large senior from cali i really hope NOT. That would be such a waste of talent, who will they compete against? Cali coed already has this problem. I don't think cali will ever have a large girl unless it's guarantee to be very competitive, but with no competition on the west coast, i don't see how they would stack a large competitive all girl.

While I don't walk around counting girls and the skills they have, I wouldn't get too excited about LAG coming to Ventura, unless we have a big amount of talent from out of the area coming in.

Now that being said, if we do get a LAG, I'm going to learn to do a tuck so I can flip out! :D

I don't see them having a large all girl at that location. Unless they have more people drive in from other locations. I would guess international 6 first, coed?
Also, sparkle did start there years ago (international 5)

My two cents: I don't care if people move across the country or the world to be on a team. I've uncovered what does bug me is the whole big announcements and big deals made about it, adding more to the whole cheerlebrity craze.
And how does CheerUpdates know all of this stuff? Is he like bffs with every cheerleader on a worlds team with over 25k twitter followers? I'm curious to know how much the athlete themselves put into what CU posts. Do they contact him and give him the scoop or does he somehow find out this stuff and just posts it without their consent?
I could not agree more with the announcement bit. Even with retiring, if you want to retire then go for it. No one should judge you for wanting other things. However, when you make a big announcement and add drama to it that's when it gets a tad annoying. I don't mind "cheerlebrities" but I feel if you are one you should be a good role model versus being popular and thinking you're next to god. Because there are tons of talent out there. -sort of off topic- but I love smoed. They are the least dramatic team. I never see them arguing in episodes they all are friends. That's the point

Ok, so to actually talk about the youtube show...

They have two different skirts correct? One blue and one black? It's always bothered me that they never actually use 100% footage from that days routine in the episode. Like this one, they say that there was a tumbling touch down (and she magically changed skirt colors from the warm-up room to the competition floor) but she just incompleted the rotation.

I wouldn't be surprised if they added a division they're already in. I'm not hopeful for a lg all girl bc it sounds crazy to me to go from having one small worlds team to two, one of them comprised of 36 girls lol but that's just a guess

Back