All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But how many teams really go undefeated all season? Only team i can think of is Panthers in 2012 since they won their bid at their first competition, won majors, nca and worlds that year and all the other small comps I think that year.

Many teams have done it in the past: topgun, orange, ace warriors, panthers, just to name a few. Anyways, this is getting completely of topic.

Last edited:
Cali Smoed would be undefeated if it weren't for that dang curse!!!!!! I curse that awful curse!!!!! j/k

Tweet from orby that I saw come up on my friends fb (she reposted)@Orbyorta: CALI SMOED is looking for ONE more FEMALE BASE. Please email videos to [email protected] or [email protected] if interested

All those people on the team and they still need another base? lol I thought there were "more people" on the team for the summer?

Tweet from orby that I saw come up on my friends fb (she reposted)@Orbyorta: CALI SMOED is looking for ONE more FEMALE BASE. Please email videos to [email protected] or [email protected] if interested

All those people on the team and they still need another base? lol I thought there were "more people" on the team for the summer?

And there isn't a reasonably qualified girl already in that gym that they can move up to smoed??

Saw the latest episode tonight and I was cringing at how scripted the first part sounded..i don't remember it being that bad! The past few episodes have been like um really? someone behind the camera may as well have asked the q's lol

That's very silly considering that smoed has lost many times prior nca or worlds. They are not unbeatable. I don't think they've ever even gone a whole season undefeated. I might be wrong thought.
Nobody is unbeatable. Just like everyone's replaceable.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok, so to actually talk about the youtube show...

They have two different skirts correct? One blue and one black? It's always bothered me that they never actually use 100% footage from that days routine in the episode. Like this one, they say that there was a tumbling touch down (and she magically changed skirt colors from the warm-up room to the competition floor) but she just incompleted the rotation.

Ok so if you happen to catch it cause they don't show it for that long on the show, but it's the same skirt they are just invertible. They use the black side day one and the blue side day two (at least that's what I've noticed any Cali or USA athlete/parent can correct me!)

Bangkok is technically undefeated on U.S. soil.
2ak0hu0.jpg

Back