All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so to actually talk about the youtube show...

They have two different skirts correct? One blue and one black? It's always bothered me that they never actually use 100% footage from that days routine in the episode. Like this one, they say that there was a tumbling touch down (and she magically changed skirt colors from the warm-up room to the competition floor) but she just incompleted the rotation.
It's reversible, but yeah I agree. The continuity is not there.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok, so to actually talk about the youtube show...

They have two different skirts correct? One blue and one black? It's always bothered me that they never actually use 100% footage from that days routine in the episode. Like this one, they say that there was a tumbling touch down (and she magically changed skirt colors from the warm-up room to the competition floor) but she just incompleted the rotation.

You've got a good eye! I didn't catch the skirt color. I did notice she didn't touch down though. I went back and watched it and they are all in black skirts during warm ups, all in blue skirts during the routine and she is in a black skirt after as Eddie walks her out of the building. I am guessing all of that routine footage is from Day 2 then.

Added: I just watched Day 1 on YouTube. (Yes, I'm avoiding doing housework.) I don't see Kelsey touchdown in that routine. I see Angelina touchdown. Anyone else?

Last edited:
An IOC5 team seems more reasonable to make from that location. Whatever it is I'm interested to see how successful that team will be with Eddy and Orby as the coaches. I'm excited I see what happens!

An IOC5 team seems more reasonable to make from that location. Whatever it is I'm interested to see how successful that team will be with Eddy and Orby as the coaches. I'm excited I see what happens!

Cali already has IOC 5 though so I would assume ioc6 maybe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You've got a good eye! I didn't catch the skirt color. I did notice she didn't touch down though. I went back and watched it and they are all in black skirts during warm ups, all in blue skirts during the routine and she is in a black skirt after as Eddie walks her out of the building. I am guessing all of that routine footage is from Day 2 then.

Added: I just watched Day 1 on YouTube. (Yes, I'm avoiding doing housework.) I don't see Kelsey touchdown in that routine. I see Angelina touchdown. Anyone else?

I've noticed it in every 2 day competition so far this season. Typically they have clips from both day 1 and 2 though so the skirt colors change through out the routine. Drives my OCD nuts lol

I vote Large Senior!

I don't think it really matters they don't have competition. Smoed really doesn't have any competition to NCA and Worlds typically anyway.

I vote Large Senior!

I don't think it really matters they don't have competition. Smoed really doesn't have any competition to NCA and Worlds typically anyway.

That's very silly considering that smoed has lost many times prior nca or worlds. They are not unbeatable. I don't think they've ever even gone a whole season undefeated. I might be wrong thought.

That's very silly considering that smoed has lost many times prior nca or worlds. They are not unbeatable. I don't think they've ever even gone a whole season undefeated. I might be wrong thought.
But how many teams really go undefeated all season? Only team i can think of is Panthers in 2012 since they won their bid at their first competition, won majors, nca and worlds that year and all the other small comps I think that year.

Back