All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and the board self destructs in 3...2...1

i don't actually give a hoot where anyone cheers, but if that is real and a flyer from SE was moved to CE... where did the CE flyer go? i don't like it.

and how do these minors just pick up and move cross country? like do you not have high school to attend? do they just quit and do homeschooling?

I always wonder about the school part of this question, especially when watching the Cheerleaders episodes. I understand the super-senior people could be taking a year off college so they are able to move across county but people like Gabi? I just assume homeschooling??

and the board self destructs in 3...2...1

i don't actually give a hoot where anyone cheers, but if that is real and a flyer from SE was moved to CE... where did the CE flyer go? i don't like it.

and how do these minors just pick up and move cross country? like do you not have high school to attend? do they just quit and do homeschooling?
Is anyone in her family military? Maybe they were relocated? I just think that coming from a military family myself. If not, then I'm not sure how they just up and move either!

i would find that odd, especially since nca just ended that csp would actually do that. can anyone actually from CEA confirm this.

23it2ir.jpg

Well then..

I'm excited to see her on an all girl team!
I can't believe parents just let their kids pack up their lives for cheerleading though (not at all trying to say that it's a bad thing, it just baffles me). I hope that girl who is now on Coed Elite instead of Senior Elite genuinely wanted to be on Coed Elite instead of them being like "hey guess what, you're switching teams. We have a new girl coming in". I'd feel terrible for her if they forced her off SE just for some new girls that wanted to be on the team...Personally I would not at all be mad to be on Coed Elite, they are fabulous, but if I had already bonded and made friends with people on SE I'd be a little sad to move teams.

Anyways, good luck Jenee and congrats on the move! I'm sure you'll do great things at CEA!

Didn't @12stepmama say that coed elite had a fill in flyer at Dallas or did I just read something wrong?

This could make more sense now if I'm right.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just think it's a little weird for anybody to move across the country to cheer, especially if you're already at one of the top gyms in the country and on an incredibly competitive team, but it's not my life and I don't know any of the details behind it sooo I don't really care, haha. Good luck to Jenee though! I'm sure she'll be great wherever she goes or at whatever she chooses to do! :)

Didn't CE or SE just get TM back? She's a flyer too, moved to Florida (military), competed with lady jags but then posted that she was going back to cheer extreme, CSP posted about it too... Considering she's been on both teams and has a toe touch full I'd assume she'd be put back on one of them.

Goodness. I'm 23 and moving an hour and a half away and having break downs about it. Different strokes for different folks.

Um. I'm 28 and 1 hrs and 36 minutes from my moms house in Forest Acres....and I've been known to break down and hysterically cry at work in the break room. Anyway. Are you going to the game Saturday?

Anyway in my defense Charleston is awful and the people are like aliens to me.

So I really don't get this journeying across the nation to cheer.

But more power to her.

Wonder what flyer got 86'd....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't @12stepmama say that coed elite had a fill in flyer at Dallas or did I just read something wrong?

This could make more sense now if I'm right.

We did not have a fill in flyer at NCA. One of ours retired due to an injury after majors but her spot has been filled since then.

Back