All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think in general the request was respected. I know for me, there wasn't a big crowd outside the team room, other than our own gym crowd. I did see a few people trying to sneak a peek but no big crowd. I know when Robert was walking in front of me, girls were looking and giggling with their friends but no one stopped him. I was glad to see that.

With Cheer Athletics next door, though, I was sneaking peeks inside their room when I walked by! LOL

Filming and editing a show, even a little web series, takes time. You get a lot of footage and if it's not scripted, need to think about what you're going to do with it all. As a film and media major, it kills me when people expect stuff to be shot and released at the snap of a finger. It's art, it takes time to create.

Filming and editing a show, even a little web series, takes time. You get a lot of footage and if it's not scripted, need to think about what you're going to do with it all. As a film and media major, it kills me when people expect stuff to be shot and released at the snap of a finger. It's art, it takes time to create.
But they obviously can. They got the Christmas episode out really fast, and it was a great episode that everyone loved. Even if they can't do it on a regular basis, being like 4 months behind when the episodes are 10 minutes long..... It's understandable that we'd be annoyed

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

But they obviously can. They got the Christmas episode out really fast, and it was a great episode that everyone loved. Even if they can't do it on a regular basis, being like 4 months behind when the episodes are 10 minutes long..... It's understandable that we'd be annoyed

I haven't kept up with this season but from a technical standpoint, it's quicker and easier to film at an event like the Christmas fair and then put the footage together rather than shoot a bunch of footage from practice and day to day personal lives like the regular episodes are, then try to create a bigger, cohesive picture from it. With filming about events like the Christmas episode, the plot is basic-show the kids walking around and having fun. With filming episodes where you have to create a plot-you have to plan out what meaning you want to convey, what you want to talk about, what you want to show them doing, maybe even reshoot somethings because the shot isn't what you wanted or try to work around the shots you got. Some of the other web 'series' out there are just straight footage of the team at practice, yeah it gets out quick but sometimes it's boring and choppy with absolutely no artistry.

We were walking around downtown Dallas in the evening and a few times we heard an athlete yell out that they saw Gabi or SMOED and then take off running in their direction. One time it was the parent's leading the race sprinting to the cheerlebrity. The kids were being pulled along behind the parents unable to keep up. It was comical to witness. I saw SMOED numerous times in and out of the Convention Center and each time people seemed to be respecting their space. And, there didn't seem to be a fan issue outside the CALI team room. But, overall I don't know what they experienced. To me, the athletes overall seemed focused on their job and the task at hand rather than being so preoccupied with stalking SMOED as I've witnessed in the past.

Just read this on their Facebook page:

The California All-Stars
Attention: Vendors
From now until after the 2014 USASF Worlds, our athletes will not be permitted to do appearances for vendors, booth visits for vendors or signings/photo shoots. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you for respecting our space! Our focus = the TEAM.

Like · · Share · 1044 · about an hour ago ·

Just read this on their Facebook page:

The California All-Stars
Attention: Vendors
From now until after the 2014 USASF Worlds, our athletes will not be permitted to do appearances for vendors, booth visits for vendors or signings/photo shoots. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you for respecting our space! Our focus = the TEAM.

Like · · Share · 1044 · about an hour ago ·
i believe it's because of this

Speaking of Jenee, looks like she's at CEA now...

If this is true. I would love to see her on senior elite. But this is probably just big fat rumor.

Wait I just saw this:

PLOT TWIST! But I am excited to see her and Jaiden on CEA. What team is Jaiden on?

Last edited:
and the board self destructs in 3...2...1

i don't actually give a hoot where anyone cheers, but if that is real and a flyer from SE was moved to CE... where did the CE flyer go? i don't like it.

and how do these minors just pick up and move cross country? like do you not have high school to attend? do they just quit and do homeschooling?

Back