All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a picture on twitter with her being at senior elite practice and having practice with them so I guess it is true. The questions is WHY? But as bad I want to know why I know this is not my bussines and I don't have to know why. This is biggest plot twist. But I am so excited for her and her sister. I know her sister was on restricted team at cali and will probably be on worlds team at CEA. I know her family is happy there and I wish her best of luck with her new home.

Is that person a reliable source..?
She's from Cali and has been answering everyone's questions on Instagram as if she knows Jenee. I'd prefer answers from someone involved in the move, but if we won't get that, this is what we have to go off of.

I always wonder about the school part of this question, especially when watching the Cheerleaders episodes. I understand the super-senior people could be taking a year off college so they are able to move across county but people like Gabi? I just assume homeschooling??
I know for a fact that Gabi did Virtual School before she even left Florida. I live here and a lot of people do virtual school and feel it is a better fit for their child.

Cheer updates just confirmed that there was an opening on senior elite. Maybe a spot opened up a couple of weeks ago and thats why she moved so suddenly?? Idk..

Also, I am really not trying to sound rude at all but why is everyone making such a big deal over this girl moving teams. I don't mean on here but Cheer updates tweeted a picture of her in front of CEA earlier and just tweeted a pic of her at practice saying "looking good already!". What is the big deal? I really am curious.

now that im thinking about it, they are large senior so they probably could have added her without replacing having to take someone off.. but if she is flying how is that gonna work.

not in a nasty way, but Smoed has recruited the top talent from many small gyms across the country. It just goes to show you that it could happen anywhere and at any time in the season.

I'm excited to see her on an all girl team!
I can't believe parents just let their kids pack up their lives for cheerleading though (not at all trying to say that it's a bad thing, it just baffles me). I hope that girl who is now on Coed Elite instead of Senior Elite genuinely wanted to be on Coed Elite instead of them being like "hey guess what, you're switching teams. We have a new girl coming in". I'd feel terrible for her if they forced her off SE just for some new girls that wanted to be on the team...Personally I would not at all be mad to be on Coed Elite, they are fabulous, but if I had already bonded and made friends with people on SE I'd be a little sad to move teams.

Anyways, good luck Jenee and congrats on the move! I'm sure you'll do great things at CEA!
now that im thinking about it, they are large senior so they probably could have added her without replacing having to take someone off.. but if she is flying how is that gonna work.
They would have had to replace someone since I believe they have been competing as a full team of 36 all season. If the replacement wasnt injury related or of the athlete's will then that just sucks.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Um. I'm 28 and 1 hrs and 36 minutes from my moms house in Forest Acres....and I've been known to break down and hysterically cry at work in the break room. Anyway. Are you going to the game Saturday?

Anyway in my defense Charleston is awful and the people are like aliens to me.

So I really don't get this journeying across the nation to cheer.

But more power to her.

Wonder what flyer got 86'd....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want too! If I'm not back up the road here in Charlotte continuing my apartment hunting. (I'm coming to you live from my extended stay by the Charlotte airport I'm staying in for the week :help:)

What is the big deal? I really am curious.
I think the thing that makes it such a big deal to people is that it's someone moving across the country just for cheerleader. If it was to just a gym down the road I think more people would be like ehhh, gym switching happens, but since it's such a distance way from the persons home it gets more peoples interest. JMO

welp i guess we'll find out next comp, who shes replacing if she flys, cause it wont be hard to tell... personally im not big of kids switching gyms and teams like that, unless injury or someone quit. but to kick someone off, especially this late in the season is kinda sad. granted programs do it, but yeah idk. i am really curious as to how she was able to get on SE, but oh well.

It'll be interesting to see them on CEA, especially jenee on an all girl team. I'm sure we'll get some sort of explanation eventually, but for now I'm just excited to see her in the routine. And where jaiden gets placed! They're both so talented and I'm glad they're still cheering.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back