All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

all documentaries have to be scripted to a certain extent. it would be better if the producer just flat out started talking to them such as, "what do you guys think of the curse, have you heard of it (to the new girl), tell us about it". instead of setting up a not so natural not so spontaneous discussion at a table.

i was thinking about this, and during the episode where they show the coach end up in the hospital, which was right before their first competition at the beginning of 12.2013, the other coach states that he caught something in the midwest. so, im guessing, some time between 10.2013 - 11.2013. i guess head coaches arent really that crucial during those months?
Or, maybe they never have a day off and lots of frequent flyer miles on Air Iowa.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Gah it all just seems so staged now. All the conversations at the table were kinda awkward. I know it has to be so they can get the info about the ep... but lets just say its clear that these guys are athletes, not actors.
Without some scripting to provide background information or further explanation the show would lack continuity and at times not make much sense. But, you're right they should stick to what they do best, cheerleading.

Spinoff show of the current show Cheerleaders. Looks interesting...

"Eddy and Orby are renowned in the cheer world for being two of the best coaches in the industry. They have led Smoed to win two world championship titles. But now they are facing their toughest challenge, turning a failing Iowa cheer squad into champions. Are they up for the challenge? Watch and see in the trailer for AwesomenessTV's brand new series, Cheerhab!"

I wonder when they had time to do this.

and i like this comment from youtube...

This will be interesting to me. I've never seen either of them coach, and I've always heard great things about them, but I sometimes wonder if Smoed wins because of Smoed's coaching, or if they win because of their talent (and I know it's both but I've always wondered which plays more of a role). Not saying Eddie and Orby have ever given me reason to doubt their coaching abilities, I just think it will be interesting to see them coach a team that isn't maybe the most naturally gifted team.

I am so happy I never have to learn to drive again haha! I was always so nervous driving with my parents or the drivers ed teacher. That's one life event I never wanna go back to lol. It's totally not that big of a deal but I have major anxiety issues and always did.

I didn't mind driver's ed, but driving with my parents was horrible. I was so nervous that I made the worst mistakes, so they yelled and/or got nervous as well... That circle doesn't stop ! I got comfortable behind the wheel when I got my license and could finally drive by myself.

I am so happy I never have to learn to drive again haha! I was always so nervous driving with my parents or the drivers ed teacher. That's one life event I never wanna go back to lol. It's totally not that big of a deal but I have major anxiety issues and always did.
Learning to drive was the worst! My mom drove me insane "there's a car coming" "stop sign ahead" "watch out for that mailbox" yes mother, I do have eyes! She was still freaking out about my driving the day I took the test.... And then I got a 95%. I missed points because I "wasn't centered enough" parallel parking and when she told me to hit my defroster I hit the rear one. And yet my mother insists I'm an awful driver :rolleyes:

the only comment I got when I went for my drivers licence was that I had the tendance to drive too agressive:)

I hated driving with my parents. my mom was always (often still does) making sound effect the whole time long: "ow" "sst" "eek"
while my dad used to put his feet on the dashboard, one hand holding to that thingy above the side-window and the other hand on the handbrake. really comforting. best thing was he always made me drive with cars that had some kind of engine problem (he's a car mechanic) so the car was making noises or just stopped in the middle of the road and he'd be complaining I was the worse driver ever.

I cried during my drivers test, because I thought I got in the median too early. So I spent half the test crying and saying "Oh my gosh I failed".

The entire time. 3 point turn...parallel parking. All of it

I passed.

Prob because they thought I was crazy and everyone knows not to anger crazy people.

My eyes were red in the license picture.

I cried during my drivers test, because I thought I got in the median too early. So I spent half the test crying and saying "Oh my gosh I failed".

The entire time. 3 point turn...parallel parking. All of it

I passed.

Prob because they thought I was crazy and everyone knows not to anger crazy people.

My eyes were red in the license picture.

I am glad I am not the only one. I convinced myself I was going to fail for going too fast over the railroad tracks. (Even though I drive like an old lady and don't ever speed)

Back