All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sooo.... I banned her for a week. Obviously this is a personal vendetta of some sort. If you are gonna air your dirty laundry have the decency to use your real name and picture.

Thank you. (Although I know you didn't do it for me) :)

I was about to go all crazy cheer mom on her for my first time ever on here. You saved me from myself. :eek:

Sooo.... I banned her for a week. Obviously this is a personal vendetta of some sort. If you are gonna air your dirty laundry have the decency to use your real name and picture.
I'm SHOCKED :rolleyes:;)

I'm not a fan of using the board anonymously to try and air grievances with the purpose of 'exposing' a program. All programs have their issues. With the Kiwis they always represented who they were.
I agree, and the transparency of the airing of grievances predicted a fast banning.

Hey obviously Cali coed got their bid pulled for a reason. Any of you want to question that? For the reasons why, I am telling you what a mother with a daughter from team told me. Weather you want to believe it or not is up to you but fact is CALI COED LOST THEIR FULL PAID!!!
Woah maybe you need to take it down a notch. Jeese.... Also it doesn't really matter why they lost their bid the fact of the matter is that it's hearsay that the reason was drugs.

Also I don't mean to...actually ya I do mean to be the grammar/spelling nazi. Your use of "weather" was not used properly.

You can have an opinion but if you keep saying things that cannot be proven (you obviously have a chip on your shoulder about them) I will have to ban you for a while.
In all do respect, there are lots of people on this board who have said things and are saying things that cannot be proven. I don't agree with her slander but I think it's a little extrme to ban.

What would you like? The mother's name of the child on cali coed that gave me the info? That would make sense. They aren't to discuss it with anyone. Let's get the girl kicked off the team. Is that what you people want?

I have tons of friends apart of the program. Cali and other programs in California period. No I'm not a gym owner. I've been in this industry for 15 plus years.
In all do respect for you, I just risked my self from a ban to take up for you. I'd stop trying to make a point about this and let it go.

What would you like? The mother's name of the child on cali coed that gave me the info? That would make sense. They aren't to discuss it with anyone. Let's get the girl kicked off the team. Is that what you people want?

I have tons of friends apart of the program. Cali and other programs in California period. No I'm not a gym owner. I've been in this industry for 15 plus years.

The reason why people are questioning you is because you have yet to verify anything about who you are and yet giving out information that could be false.

I am not trying to be rude, but why does your little birdie mean that what she is saying isn't true? I hate her accusations, for the record, and think she went overboard,not to mention the fact that she didn't disclose her relation to the gym. But being dissatisfied doesn't make someone a liar. I guess I am truly trying to understand what the level of evidence is here? Dylan's dad didn't present his full name at first, was prevented from providing public links, which were the only real evidence he was who he said he was. Is it that the Fierceboard staff are verifying info behind the scenes? Is it just in the statements of the poster? Or is there some sort of inside info, that makes it so a poster is invalid? I don't necessarily believe this poster, but am trying to figure out how to tell when someone's grievances will be disallowed?

I'm pretty sure Dylan's dad said who he was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to wear one that says "La Migra"

:D
This comeback is the funniest ish ever.

My head is spinning from the rest of this thread... I don't even know what to say.

Guess I'll go dust off that drama trophy - obviously us Illinois-ans will be shipping it off to Cali this year. We've enjoyed our 3-year run though!

Then why does your profile say that you're a gym owner? If you're trying to get people to take you seriously, don't purposely post false information.

Back