All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has it been determined if Cali gets to preview the shows before they air or is it entirely up to ATV?

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Has it been determined if Cali gets to preview the shows before they air or is it entirely up to ATV?

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

If they don't, they certainly should. Why pull one episode if the next had similar issues?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I
When you move across the world, it's a big deal that you are happy where you are.
agree ...but terrible timing..,clearly was unhappy prior....at some point you have to either make the effort to see it through..or should have left sooner...IMO

Because recently it appears that they've been treating kids poorly and allowing other kids to treat team mates poorly. If you've been lurking here then you know that this is no bueno and brings out the mama/papa bears in many of us.
Finally someone sees that!!!!!

I say do you S
I'm not mad at anyone..maybe im the crazy one...this athlete left his team the week of their showcase...horrible...i would be so disappointed...this sport has gotten crazy since I retired from gym owning/coaching....kids aren't learning anything about commitment, dedication to their team, friends, etc...not happy pick up and move...someone else is better pick up and move...it isn't that easy when you get older....you can't just keep picking up and moving and not expect people to be disappointed in your actions...and if you care that much you wouldn't leave

Well said. Every year my kid hits the wall at a point in the season and wants to quit. I always encourage honoring commitments. Cause in life we can't quit everytime we get a teacher, professor, boss, etc that we do not like. I see this all the time and work. Another job opens up that offers .50 cent more and there they go. ALL programs have issues cause they are run by imperfect humans. So expecting perfection in life.... Well good luck.

So far this episode, wasn't this filmed and edited months ago? So how in the world did they know what would be going on today? Come on people. Really?

These kids and coaches have a right to their opinion and beliefs. They were disappointed. Their 1st amendment rights give them the right to say what they feel. What a glorious country we live in.

Every set back is a set up for a comeback.

My point from earlier... You don't like them and what they stand for stop putting your energy and time into them by talking about them, posting about them, and watching the show. I don't like fish so guess what? I don't eat it, buy it or spend my time tell everyone that I don't.

I vowed to stay silent as long as dylan was treated fairly. I kept my tongue when we left because I'm smart enough to know whatever you say... Won't appease everyone. Dylan is the most humble, kind, and respectful young man I've ever met! The lies and slander is of epic proportions and just not true. Dylan was unhappy... He changed gyms long before they competed... This is all so ego driven and sad to this sweet boy! This will be my only post... I'm trying to help Dylan to learn all too painfully that the people who matter know the truth and the rest don't matter... Love you baby!

I say do you S

Well said. Every year my kid hits the wall at a point in the season and wants to quit. I always encourage honoring commitments. Cause in life we can't quit everytime we get a teacher, professor, boss, etc that we do not like. I see this all the time and work. Another job opens up that offers .50 cent more and there they go. ALL programs have issues cause they are run by imperfect humans. So expecting perfection in life.... Well good luck.

So far this episode, wasn't this filmed and edited months ago? So how in the world did they know what would be going on today. Come on people. Really?

These kids and coaches have a right to their opinion and beliefs. They were disappointed. There 1st amendment rights give them the right to say what they feel. What a glorious country we live in.

Every set back is a set up for a comeback.

My point from earlier... You don't like them and what they stand for stop putting your energy and time into them by talking about them, posting about them, and watching the show. I don't like fish so guess what? I don't eat it, buy it or spend my time tell everyone that I don't.
I do not believe what they said was exactly wrong. These are teenagers that were upset before a big event, emotions will run high and teens will say things that later on they look back on and notice it could have been expressed in a better way. Many kids would probably do this, but they are not on a popular web series and their statements do not get distributed to a wide audience.

I think the issue is that after a pr nightmare last week coming from an episode released by atv, and pulling said episode, they didn't check to make sure that the next episode would not stir more issues to this particular matter. However, I am wondering if Tannaz knew this episode was being released today. I vaguely remember in the apology letter her stating that there would not be a new episode this week.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These kids and coaches have a right to their opinion and beliefs. They were disappointed. Their 1st amendment rights give them the right to say what they feel. What a glorious country we live in.
It also gives us the right to disagree and voice our disapproval with everything they're saying

I say do you S

So far this episode, wasn't this filmed and edited months ago? So how in the world did they know what would be going on today? Come on people. Really?

Yes, really. The episode that was originally supposed to air today was pulled because of the "negative energy" that people put out there once it was previewed on the app. This was put out in it's place so "they" absolutely knew what they were doing.

This episode may have been filmed and edited months ago, HOWEVER it was in poor taste to air it. IMO it undermines the credibility of the public apology and in that letter it stated there would not be episode on Sunday (today).

I had stopped watching the show awhile ago and then watched Dylan's Story and this episode. Disappointing is an understatement.

My hope for Dylan and his dad is that they move on from this and now hopefully have an understanding of how many people are in Dylan's corner.

If you don't like something why do you keep putting energy into it? Maybe it's me. But I just do not get. What do you get out of it? What is your intention. I just personally don't have time to spend on things I do not like I can find plenty of things to do with my time. I think the solution is simple, but that's just me.

Me either...he left the week of showcase...they said he was a great friend, they were disappointed, gasp even angry, that it made them stronger..brought them together....hmm sounds like teamwork..people want to root against them..not me :)

I do not believe what they said was exactly wrong. These are teenagers that were upset before a big event, emotions will run high and teens will say things that later on they look back on and notice it could have been expressed in a better way. Many kids would probably do this, but they are not on a popular web series and their statements do not get distributed to a wide audience.

I think the issue is that after a pr nightmare last week coming from an episode released by atv, and pulling said episode, they didn't check to make sure that the next episode would not stir more issues to this particular matter. However, I am wondering if Tannaz knew this episode was being released today. I vaguely remember in the apology letter her stating that there would not be a new episode this week.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
er..

If you don't like something why do you keep putting energy into it? Maybe it's me. But I just do not get. What do you get out of it? What is your intention?
TO CHANGE THE ATTITUDE!!!!! Honestly, I don't know how many other ways to say it. Even given the airing of this episode, I'm still hopeful that those who have the ability to instill change, will. Tannez's tweet made it sound like she wasn't expecting an episode this week so I hope that this cluster is ATV's fault.

If you don't like something why do you keep putting energy into it? Maybe it's me. But I just do not get. What do you get out of it? What is your intention?
To discuss our opinions.... on a discussion board. If everyone was happy, positive, and dandy on here agreeing with each other, what fun would that be?

Back