All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you!! I still feel a bit nervous mostly because of me not knowing a whole lot about cheer supe i know alot but maybe not as much as most of you that are involved in cheer but i try to be more frequent with my posting. The main thing for me is that my english is not really good, well i know most words but grammar is not my thing. I speak Swedish so...
I think your grammar is fine! :)

Thank you!! I still feel a bit nervous mostly because of me not knowing a whole lot about cheer supe i know alot but maybe not as much as most of you that are involved in cheer but i try to be more frequent with my posting. The main thing for me is that my english is not really good, well i know most words but grammar is not my thing. I speak Swedish so...
You and all the others who use English as a second language do very well. Please don't be afraid to post because you are afraid. If someone goes all grammar nazi on you I know a lot of us will stick up for you.

**If forum lurking were an Olympic sport the Fierce Boards would be the training grounds**

I don't post much, but I read a lot of threads and I've never had trouble figuring out what you're saying. Your English is better than a lot of native speakers I know!

Last edited:
I don't take bullying very lightly. A lot of you know, I don't even like sarcasm that comes off as teasing. Just because it goes too far. If one has a hard time understanding it like my self, it can really hurt ones feelings and make them feel insecure to the max.

I think teasing is one of the worst forms of bullying all together. Especially in today's youth. Physical abuse is one thing, but emotional and verbal abuse, you can almost never get over. Those words stick with you and its hard to replace them with positive words if you're getting told every day "Oh you're gay" blah blah blah. There's a lot of STRAIGHT male cheerleaders that are awesome at what they do. I'm not the one to believe that a young lady or man should get teased, bullied in anyway shape or form based off of something they enjoy.

You and all the others who use English as a second language do very well. Please don't be afraid to post because you are afraid. If someone goes all grammar nazi on you I know a lot of us will stick up for you.

**If forum lurking were an Olympic sport the Fierce Boards would be the training grounds**

Thank you. we do study english for like 6-7 years in school and ive always had an easy time with english. I know you will stick up for me and im going to try to post more.

I don't post much, but I read a lot of threads and I've never had trouble figuring out what you're saying. You're English is better than a lot of native speakers I know!

Thank you! I am a bit insecure since i am a bad spellar (when it comes to swedish) but english has always come easy for me. (and dont be afraid to post. no one is going to hate on you, if they do i will stick up for you)

And sorry for the massive amount of posts.

PROOF that it doesn't take 4 months to make an episode from a few weeks ago.. now i just don't understand why we only get to watch worlds in august!

I understand it mid-season because they don't really want their entire routine broadcasted before any major competition---kinda like JTV going blank during the 5 ball-up 360*'s. But once World's is done I don't see why it's not sped up very quickly.

Thank you. we do study english for like 6-7 years in school and ive always had an easy time with english. I know you will stick up for me and im going to try to post more.

It is not just me. I think a lot of the grammar police know who the international posters are and even they have you covered.

I don't take bullying very lightly. A lot of you know, I don't even like sarcasm that comes off as teasing. Just because it goes too far. If one has a hard time understanding it like my self, it can really hurt ones feelings and make them feel insecure to the max.

I think teasing is one of the worst forms of bullying all together. Especially in today's youth. Physical abuse is one thing, but emotional and verbal abuse, you can almost never get over. Those words stick with you and its hard to replace them with positive words if you're getting told every day "Oh you're gay" blah blah blah. There's a lot of STRAIGHT male cheerleaders that are awesome at what they do. I'm not the one to believe that a young lady or man should get teased, bullied in anyway shape or form based off of something they enjoy.
Because I rarely watch this show any longer I have to ask if your post bullying post is about the latest episode or about the grammar police maybe being hard on the international posters?

Because I rarely watch this show any longer I have to ask if your post bullying post is about the latest episode or about the grammar police maybe being hard on the international posters?

Or people being hard on them for their posting history.

As the mom of a straight male cheerleader who's entire middle school career was defined by obnoxious commentary (I won't say bullying because I've come to loathe it as a buzzword) the most powerful thing you can do is build your own support system and teach your kids how to deal with/deflect and rise above it because one fact is completely immutable...

...you cannot change anyone's behavior but your own.

And karma is a b&@ch.

:D

Back