All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've always been convinced that kids at my high school are just generally terrible people. But then I watch this and remind myself that they aren't always so bad. It just makes me happy to share.

(This is from my freshman year, and I'm a senior now. Now Big John works at our local ACE Hardware- and has since graduation- but he's still there on the sidelines of every athletic event our school has. Our boys lost like 68-20 that night but it was without a doubt the best basketball game I've ever cheered... And so weird, that night was my first date with my now boyfriend; totally off subject but I never thought about it till now.)

This made my heart so happy! I love hearing/seeing things like this, always seems to put a tear in my eye and a smile on my face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of those dresses though :confused:. I'm 28 and my mom will still quickly disapprove of a few of my choices. She would probably have broken my long legs as a teenager.
Your mom would probably do the same if you wore what some girls wear to my school's homecoming dance...:eek::eek: Some of these girls at my school probably couldn't even wear 2.5 inch nike pros under their dresses, they'd be too long :oops:

Your mom would probably do the same if you wore what some girls wear to my school's homecoming dance...:eek::eek: Some of these girls at my school probably couldn't even wear 2.5 inch nike pros under their dresses, they'd be too long :oops:

Thank God for dress codes when I was in high school

THIS makes me so sad. My son has autism and is not only bullied by children but even adults. I am so glad to hear you are doing well and were able to overcome such horrible, undeserved treatment. Your story gives me hope. Thanks for sharing. ((Hugs))

Thank you for your kind words. i didn even know i had aspergers during my school time. i got diagnosed at 21 in 2011. But i knew there was something off wth me. ive gone through therapy and lots of it so i can put the bullying aside. i know i am a good person now.

It blows my mind that people make fun of people with special needs. Students at my high school were always super supportive of all of our special needs kids and we actively included them in everything we could. I sat with three of them at lunch everyday my senior year and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

My school was kinda a ghetto school and it was the only high school in my town (or our version of high school) so i had no choice but to go there. the same gang that bullied me bullied a few other special needs kids, I just cant understand why. none of us did something to the gang, we just happened to be born with disabilities.

Thank you for your kind words. i didn even know i had aspergers during my school time. i got diagnosed at 21 in 2011. But i knew there was something off wth me. ive gone through therapy and lots of it so i can put the bullying aside. i know i am a good person now.

You are a good person and don't let anyone let you think otherwise! I know you were nervous about posting on here but you came and posted and you're a full-fledged member of this board and contribute great things. :)

It blows my mind that people make fun of people with special needs. Students at my high school were always super supportive of all of our special needs kids and we actively included them in everything we could. I sat with three of them at lunch everyday my senior year and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

I was thinking the same thing, there was even a class you could take at my high school for full credit that allowed us to spend a period with the special needs kids to help them with work, unfortunately I had to stop after one class because of an internship but just in that one class I had such a good experience. It's definitely a class that's needed in every high school.

I was thinking the same thing, there was even a class you could take at my high school for full credit that allowed us to spend a period with the special needs kids to help them with work, unfortunately I had to stop after one class because of an internship but just in that one class I had such a good experience. It's definitely a class that's needed in every high school.

I would have loved that! I did that in elementary school instead of going out for recess. Everyday and got bullied for it saying I was a nerd and this girl would try to beat me up all the time. It was a relief when I moved to the states and then never had an issue with bullying again...until I moved back to Canada to the same area and then the same people tried to bully me and clearly were unsuccessful because I wasn't scared anymore. Then they would try to be my friend. Lol I would rather a few friends then people who are fake and don't deserve to be called a "friend".

Re: the Christmas episode, I think they revealed the true squad as of recent days, as opposed to the 2 months behind squad they showed in the episode last week. That new young flyer was there at the party, as well as the post-Dylan departure boys.

I also feel like a complete idiot as I had no idea that Eddie and Orby were a couple until this episode! My CP has been laughing at me so much cause she said that everyone who watches the show has known this all along. I can't believe I didn't pick up on that, and I think I've seen pretty much all the episodes too! Lol.

So I guess they just decided to skip around in the season? I hope we get to see the showcase/ first comp episodes. Hope they didnt just skip over them

So I guess they just decided to skip around in the season? I hope we get to see the showcase/ first comp episodes. Hope they didnt just skip over them

I think they did this last season, too, with some sort of christmas episode. was that last season? I remember robert getting hot chocolate. idk if that was one or two years ago, actually. but after the christmas ep. it went back to where they left off.

You are a good person and don't let anyone let you think otherwise! I know you were nervous about posting on here but you came and posted and you're a full-fledged member of this board and contribute great things. :)

Thank you!! I still feel a bit nervous mostly because of me not knowing a whole lot about cheer supe i know alot but maybe not as much as most of you that are involved in cheer but i try to be more frequent with my posting. The main thing for me is that my english is not really good, well i know most words but grammar is not my thing. I speak Swedish so...

Back