All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because I rarely watch this show any longer I have to ask if your post bullying post is about the latest episode or about the grammar police maybe being hard on the international posters?

**If forum lurking were an Olympic sport the Fierce Boards would be the training grounds**
I was speaking of the video.

As the mom of a straight male cheerleader who's entire middle school career was defined by obnoxious commentary (I won't say bullying because I've come to loathe it as a buzzword) the most powerful thing you can do is build your own support system and teach your kids how to deal with/deflect and rise above it because one fact is completely immutable...

...you cannot change anyone's behavior but your own.

And karma is a b&@ch.

:D
I was talking about the video. Not anything that goes on here specifically :) Regardless of what goes on here, it's still up to someone to put on their big girl/boy panties and behave reasonably. If you think that person is wrong for whatever reason, there are ways to addresses the situation other than teasing and such.

....... How does anyone with such a beautifully decorated home not know that those are chargers, not plates? [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

I think this is the only episode of this I've watched in about 2 seasons. Seemed like a super nice party for the team. (although I laughed a little at the girls talking about seeing everyone "all made up and dressed up" - don't they see each other all made up and in tiny skirts every other weekend at competition? Doesn't look any different to me.)

Love their house, and I also did not know they were a couple. Lol

....... How does anyone with such a beautifully decorated home not know that those are chargers, not plates? [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

I think this is the only episode of this I've watched in about 2 seasons. Seemed like a super nice party for the team. (although I laughed a little at the girls talking about seeing everyone "all made up and dressed up" - don't they see each other all made up and in tiny skirts every other weekend at competition? Doesn't look any different to me.)

Love their house, and I also did not know they were a couple. Lol
True story, when my wedding planner told me that we would rent chargers, I actually asked her if we were going to have iphone chargers on each table for our guests. I'm not a moron. I swear.

Am I the only one who had to look up what charger plates were? Thanks google!!

When JAM said chargers I was thinking to myself I know they had that warning on the plate but those were definitely plates not chargers and wondered if she was talking about something else. Now that I googled it.. I get it! Lol

Some of those dresses though :confused:. I'm 28 and my mom will still quickly disapprove of a few of my choices. She would probably have broken my long legs as a teenager.
I feel like I'm pretty liberal,but I was looking for the hem line on those dresses. I also Didnt like how tight some of them were. I feel like they're too young for those style dresses;you have all of your 20s and 30s to wear that style....You're 14,be a princess.

I'm mostly sad that they're able to wear short dresses and eat outside. If I wanted to eat outside at this time of year id be all bundled up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it hit ~85F during the day the other day for a lot of socal. by the early evening its low 70s high 60s. our winter is the majority of the country's spring.

it hit ~85F during the day the other day for a lot of socal. by the early evening its low 70s high 60s. our winter is the majority of the country's spring.

Spring? That's like our summers! The pacific must be nice to live by :p

I realize your summers get over 100 degrees. I could not handle that. We had a day in June this year where it was over 90 and I was straight up dying.

Spring? That's like our summers! The pacific must be nice to live by :p

I realize your summers get over 100 degrees. I could not handle that. We had a day in June this year where it was over 90 and I was straight up dying.

Well I can tell you never visit Louisiana anytime of the year. The humidity by itself will knock you out. Only places I ever visited that top it is Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar.

Well I can tell you never visit Louisiana anytime of the year. The humidity by itself will knock you out. Only places I ever visited that top it is Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar.
What part of Louisiana are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Bogalusa (east of Baton Rouge, north of Nola), but I'm living north of Alexandria right now.
You're right though; the temperature may just say 80 but factor in 100% humidity and it's like being in a sauna. My dad swears you can cut the air with knife, lol. Even now on Christmas Eve, it's 55, but with 63% humidity I'm trying to decide if it's appropriate to wear flip flops to family Christmas tonight...

Latest posts

Back