All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:deathdrop:

I'm DEAD right now.

2d0z4nn.jpg

And, just because this is NEVER not funny... "I can't even... On a scale of one to even... I can't"

But really... I was just trying to help.

Thanks for introducing that gem into my life :,)

Boy did I pick the wrong day to take cp16 on the slopes! A little mother/son bonding at 40mph and I return to 267 messages in this thread.

Can't take y'all anywhere.

There have been multiple times I've chuckled quietly but @astaley22 won the internet with Inigo Montoya. My family now thinks I'm psychotic for the random outburst in a quiet room while laying on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh stop, making me blush;)

I'm glad I'm home by myself because I'm laughing so hard I'm snorting. Not attractive.

Carry on

I'm at a kids sports practice. Because I can't actually laugh, it's making me want to laugh even harder. So I'm just sitting here shaking and tearing up. I should probably just laugh anyway, I'd look less stupid.

those dogs are way cuteer than that hand with nailpolish with those stones on the skin. remember that? it was disgusting
Yep, I even remember the name for all of the disgusting pictures that came afterwards and who will seriously be freaked out when they are posted... keeping that name to myself though, don't want to give anyone ideas.

I'm curious as to why Gabi Butler wasn't attacked with the same vengeance as Dylan...didn't she tell smoked she was homesick and wanted to return to Florida to be with family then ended up at Gymtyme?

I'm curious as to why Gabi Butler wasn't attacked with the same vengeance as Dylan...didn't she tell smoked she was homesick and wanted to return to Florida to be with family then ended up at Gymtyme?

Because Gabi has stans and a following that would have drug and read Smoed for filth had they attacked her

Dylan....although talented was not really cheer-famous..

It's kind of like tweeting something mean about Beyonce vs Michelle Williams. Your mentions will get ripped to shreds over Beyonce....Michelle? Meh. Not so much.

Back