All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is really frustrating when they only show like 30 seconds of their actual routine... I'm not really interested in seeing a close-up of the judges pens... And what is with the volume issues? So bad it's subtitled most of the time :confused:

to me this show is getting worse instead of better. dragging out them being at a local comp. then having to add in the little drama of possibly 2 athletes dating. it honestly was so boring.
and this is nothing against cja. i really love that gym and all their teams, but maybe it wasn't the smartest decision to do this series?
As much as I love the kids, whom most I personally know, I really want the show to focus more on cheering and preparation involved with having the athletes ready for big nationals....I will not add anything else to that statement... Other than, these athletes are very talented and I will like to see more of the sweat and hard work than the fluff they are now showing...

Even though this is a show about cheerleaders, cheerleading is the backdrop. We, the cheerleaders, obviously want it to be all about the practice, routines, competitions, etc. Unfortunately, most of the teenaged demographic that watches this series is not comprised of cheerleaders, which is why AwesomenessTV tries to appeal to their market in a variety of other ways. It's funny because when the episodes focus mainly on practices, a lot of the Youtube viewers complain that they want to get to know the individual cheerleaders better. Then when they focus on other aspects other than cheerleading, the cheerleading demographic complains that it's too much unnecessary fluff. It's impossible to please everyone in 8 to 9 minutes, but it's only episode 5/30. I'm sure we're going to get the best of both worlds when they attend larger events like NCA, Nashville, and Worlds.

To be honest though, I get the impression that if a more famous team was being followed and the episodes contained the exact same footage and plot lines, a lot of the same people offering their critical opinion now would be saying they're watching the greatest thing since sliced bread. "I can't believe that boy on BSB tumbled into a wall...That wall is so lucky!" or "You see how that girl got back in the game after she got hurt? Now THAT's dedication. No wonder they win everything!"

I'm kidding obviously, and I'm only using BSB as a current example because I'm pretty sure they might be the greatest thing since sliced bread this season haha. I know many may not agree with me, but if social media has taught us anything, it's that this industry has a lot of armies, entourages, packs, mobs, biased twitter accounts, etc., and an even greater number of bandwagon fans who follow whichever way the wind blows.

If you hate it, don't watch it. Then you'll have no reason to comment.

Last edited:
I think most cheerleaders would enjoy the FullOut series better; it's more than double the length and its sole focus is on cheerleading practice and competitions. But if I was a 13 year old girl who doesn't cheer, I wouldn't give a hoot about cleaning up stunts and choreography.

Last edited:
After watching cheer full out, this show is almost unwatchable to me - I could barely get through this last episode. The parts about the kids dating and profile pictures are so annoying. As a parent watching this stuff it makes All Star cheer look so bad - I don't send my CP to cheer so she can flirt and get a boyfriend! Then the episode last week where the two boys were walking around the competition trying to talk w/ girls - really? They clearly think they are major celebrities already these kids. They also act very immature as a whole.

After watching cheer full out, this show is almost unwatchable to me - I could barely get through this last episode. The parts about the kids dating and profile pictures are so annoying. As a parent watching this stuff it makes All Star cheer look so bad - I don't send my CP to cheer so she can flirt and get a boyfriend! Then the episode last week where the two boys were walking around the competition trying to talk w/ girls - really? They clearly think they are major celebrities already these kids. They also act very immature as a whole.

And yet you keep watching and commenting. Mission accomplished.
Now you can reply, "Well, I'm not watching anymore!"
Looking forward to your comments next week.

Two straight teenaged boys walking around a competition trying to talk to girls when they have free time to themselves...What a horrible portrayal of all-star cheerleading. Because that NEVER happens in this industry ;)

You really do whine about everything for the sake of being heard, almost like an "immature" teenager. But hey, you're allowed to on this board so live your life.

Two straight teenaged boys walking around a competition trying to talk to girls when they have free time to themselves...What a horrible portrayal of all-star cheerleading. Because that NEVER happens in this industry ;)

You really do whine about everything for the sake of being heard, almost like an "immature" teenager. But hey, you're allowed to on this board so live your life.

I think it's hillarious how any time people say bad things about this show they are attacked. This show is really bad, and CJA and PA are embarrassing themselves by doing it. They think they can become famous cheelebrities and be the next Michaeleddie, Robert, Gabi, Eddie, Orby, Madi, etc. but they are just coming off as a bunch of wannabees. They should have just stopped w/ the Cheer! show cause that made them look good.

I think it's hillarious how any time people say bad things about this show they are attacked. This show is really bad, and CJA and PA are embarrassing themselves by doing it. They think they can become famous cheelebrities and be the next Michaeleddie, Robert, Gabi, Eddie, Orby, Madi, etc. but they are just coming off as a bunch of wannabees. They should have just stopped w/ the Cheer! show cause that made them look good.

You say the same thing every week ! This show isn't geared for you -- so stop watching and complaining every week.

Back