All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought this episode was the best one yet. Got to see kids and coaches excitement from hitting a routine. Even though they didn't compete against another team, getting your first hit is always exciting! The part where the coach shows the profile was just weird and creepy though... I'm sure it was forced by awesomeness tv but I think I would have refused lol.

Well they are what, like 3 months-ish behind? I don't watch it so idk exactly where they're at in the show at this point.
The last episode was the weekend before NCA. PA said they leave for Dallas Thursday. I'm betting that we don't see NCA next episode though. They'll probably squeeze in an episode or two from those 4 days between comps. They're really not that far behind if they would go ahead and show NCA.

The last episode was the weekend before NCA. PA said they leave for Dallas Thursday. I'm betting that we don't see NCA next episode though. They'll probably squeeze in an episode or two from those 4 days between comps. They're really not that far behind if they would go ahead and show NCA.
Oh dang, they're keeping up a lot better than they did with smoed then. One of the only good things about the show I guess...

Maaaaan if Aj came up and started flirting with me I'd flirt right back! He is damn cute!

Who cares if they walk around comps flirting? honestly they probably made a few girls feel kinda special which is kinda nice! (As long as they're not leading girls on and being meanies it's all good right?)
Because I need a man flirting with me to make me feel special...

My heart is a little sad.

I love CJA and Patty Ann as a coach Patty Ann in my cheerlebrity. The show as a whole could be a lot better i think most of us can agree on that. i would have loved this show to be more like the CMT cheer show they used to have that show had me in tears week after week and it was awesome. But this show has a different producer and camera guys and different style to the story lines which sucks but at the end of the day CJA if amazing and maybe they just made a bad decision to do this show.. and that comment that one person wrote that these kids are wanna be cheerlebrities that is simply ridiculous those kids are just as talented as smoed and probably have way better attitudes than smoed.

Why? What's wrong with that?
There's nothing wrong with either flirting or wanting to feel special.

But I am the most gosh-darned gorgeous, special, fantastic, sassy, kick-butt girl in the world who gets it DONE and I don't need no man. Especially not to make me feel special.

I do, however, appreciate help while cooking. Cooking alone is fun- cooking with a partner is super fun.

But I am the most gosh-darned gorgeous, special, fantastic, sassy, kick-butt girl in the world who gets it DONE and I don't need no man. Especially not to make me feel special.

I do, however, appreciate help while cooking. Cooking alone is fun- cooking with a partner is super fun.

That I can agree with! Except for the cooking I haven't tried cooking with a partner................... Yet

But I am the most gosh-darned gorgeous, special, fantastic, sassy, kick-butt girl in the world who gets it DONE and I don't need no man. /QUOTE]

... I am royalty! I wear funny little hats! I am Kristen the Great , gosh darn it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so.........they show the ''twitter picture'' and make a big deal out of it and then show footage in this epsiode with the kids taking the picture together. i am confused, it makes no sense . they made it look like the picture had been taken a while ago but then show them take it together huh what

Back