All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't even care anymore that I had my heart broken yesterday. GWs and Coed Elite in first has restored all my love and happiness.

I seriously started hyperventilating reading about CE. I don't have problems, I HAVE SOLUTIONS.
The universe was giving a blessing in disguise. It could be any weekend, but you were meant to have cheer worlds happiness for this weekend! :)

I've noticed that my feed only seems to skip/repeat/lag when I have it full screen. If I keep it the original size, it's fine.

... also, whoever messed up the google doc, i'm coming for you.
How is it messed up? I think it's just sorted by division instead of time!

really happy for coed elite.
just have one question - when they went again do they just score them from the point of the injury or do they just get to start all over?

I need help! Just came home, went back on the live feed and my iPad is about an hour behind schedule, while on my laptop its on time. Any idea how I make my iPad play the correct time? There's no scroller for me to skip forward.

ETA: I had baby brain. Just went and fixed it.

really happy for coed elite.
just have one question - when they went again do they just score them from the point of the injury or do they just get to start all over?
I'm assuming they started from the point of injury since they got the 2 points of deductions from the tumble busts, unless there were deductions in the second performance that I missed.

Dang 12 points in deductions for cheetahs...but the second highest raw score. It's going to be an interesting night tomorrow! Hoping for no injuries on any team and much more "HIT" tweets from CU for large coed. Besides coed elite(what a performance, wow) everyone had issues today.

Dang 12 points in deductions for cheetahs...but the second highest raw score. It's going to be an interesting night tomorrow! Hoping for no injuries on any team and much more "HIT" tweets from CU for large coed. Besides coed elite(what a performance, wow) everyone had issues today.
Technically they did too in their 1st performance which carried over into their score. No 0 deduction routines in the division.

ETA: Though it doesn't really matter since scores don't carry over into tomorrow.

Back