All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My bracket!! I had like 3 placements right until CE came along :p Congrats to them though, what a huge accomplishment.

#tealarmy

Our staff is at it's best when our teams have set backs, adversity and are fighting a battle ..... It's going to be fine....I BELIEVE!!!!!

Last I heard Shannon would be in tomorrow. No update on Dylan yet...I'll let y'all know!

IOC6 US Trials
1. PCM Resurrection
2. Champion Cheer Phoenix
3. GymTyme Chrome
4. Cheer Athletics Claw6
5. OC Shadow
6. Spirit Allstars Onyx
7. Tribe Cheer Tomahawks
8. Full House Blackjacks
9. Cheer Intensity
10. Pro Cheer

So how does it work for tomorrow? Do only 3 teams advance? From USA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive by.....Coed Elite, there are no words. I can't be the only CEA person who was hysterically crying. So much respect for y'all.

Dylan's sisters and mom did make it to Worlds...thank god!

Gabie and Riley are both here as listed alternates. Gabie is a registered athlete with us because she filled in on SE for a few months. That wasnt Dylan the 2nd time. It was a Jr Coed Crush kid.

Thank you for the update! Their second time up was amazing and I hope they continue with that momentum through to finals.

#tealarmy

Our staff is at it's best when our teams have set backs, adversity and are fighting a battle ..... It's going to be fine....I BELIEVE!!!!!

Last I heard Shannon would be in tomorrow. No update on Dylan yet...I'll let y'all know!

Thank you for the update!
Praying for both of them!
Sounds like she was really lucky and didn't take away a bad injury.

#tealarmy

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!! Praying for poor Dylan after everything he's been through this season.

861a1475b64d1469c29a12722ae7842f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG yeah!!!! Knowing Courtney's style she has something planned for finals that could help bring up their raw score; but if TGLC and Coed Elite both hit, their scores are gonna be so close.

I've noticed that my feed only seems to skip/repeat/lag when I have it full screen. If I keep it the original size, it's fine.

... also, whoever messed up the google doc, i'm coming for you.

Back