All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now while I totally agree with this that injury is punishment enough in a sense...how is it fair then when someone busts bad but doesn't hurt themselves that they would get the deduction and wouldn't if they did hurt themselves?

Sorry but I feel like if that was the case, this would turn into basketball...where instead of flopping on charges/blocks...people could over exaggerate an injury if it means getting no deduction and a re-do..I would hope no one would do this..but it definitely happens in other sports.
i completely understand why it would be one in fairness (and honestly believe it's best if it is)! but as a sympathizer, i feel bad that they got injured AND a deduction

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @mnmegg FOR THE ALLIANCE!
RAID @12 PM ST Your house!
Gotta collect the sword---my DK needs it.

Right now my two year old is running around my house screaming, the dog is begging to go out and my husband ran out for snacks and I am not paying attention to any of it. Come on large senior
My dog has been staring at me to go out, my husband is playing trumpet in the other room and my month old is trying to eat and I keep getting distracted and she isn't happy about it

Back